Missing bluetooth controller Transport

PerkyMango

13 posts in this topic

Picture:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yerf4h7fq8szuiy/Photo%20Jun%2018%2C%209%2038%2016%20AM.jpg

Hey guys, I have searched and ventured all of the English forums of the world in search of a solution. I am aware that it's a graphics kext unable to load. But, every single thread I see has to do with an intel graphics kext. I use an EVGA GTX 760.

Note: I had it running earlier, but I deleted the efi partition by accident in recovery mode. [Long story].

Anyways I am running into this issue with my ML install, my Mavericks install, and my Yosemite install. The install goes by perfectly but I can't boot to it. I really want to use Yosemite and not my ML or mavericks drives. But I can boot from a Mavericks backup (but mavericks is not ideal to use)

Does anyone have a possible solution for my build?

Build

Core i3-4220 [Temporary] [Normally an i7]

Corsair 1000W PSU

MSI-ZH77A-G43

EVGA GTX 760

Corsair LINK

Oh, and I would have made backups, but CCC won't let itself run on 10.10

GraphicsEnabler=Yes, in chameleon use this flag.

InjectNVidia=Yes, in clover.

Thanks, trying it now...

EDIT: nothing... I am fed up with this. I have had it before, but a reboot got rid of it for good... UGG. Thanks anyways, any other solutions?

Thanks, trying it now...

EDIT: nothing... I am fed up with this. I have had it before, but a reboot got rid of it for good... UGG. Thanks anyways, any other solutions?

One thing you can try is setting  the graphics output in bios that you want to use as secondary. EG if you want to use HDMI and you have HDMI and DP then set DP as primary and connect up HDMI to your monitor. Or if you have choice of internal/external - and you want to use external then set the output as "internal". I know this sounds ridiculous, but it seems to be a bug in DP1 that has affected some of us (which the update has now solved).

Of course, this may not help you, but then again maybe it will….. must be worth trying.

One thing you can try is setting the graphics output in bios that you want to use as secondary. EG if you want to use HDMI and you have HDMI and DP then set DP as primary and connect up HDMI to your monitor. Or if you have choice of internal/external - and you want to use external then set the output as "internal". I know this sounds ridiculous, but it seems to be a bug in DP1 that has affected some of us (which the update has now solved).

Of course, this may not help you, but then again maybe it will….. must be worth trying.

Well thanks, I didn't get a fix using that method, but I have something new. In single user I fixed NVDAStartup.kext but now it won't load. I'm guessing that's the issue. I guess if it's solved I will just backup this broken installation and get my DP2 download code. Thank you. I'm going to try dp2 now

Picture:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yerf4h7fq8szuiy/Photo%20Jun%2018%2C%209%2038%2016%20AM.jpg

Hey guys, I have searched and ventured all of the English forums of the world in search of a solution. I am aware that it's a graphics kext unable to load. But, every single thread I see has to do with an intel graphics kext. I use an EVGA GTX 760.

Note: I had it running earlier, but I deleted the efi partition by accident in recovery mode. [Long story].

Anyways I am running into this issue with my ML install, my Mavericks install, and my Yosemite install. The install goes by perfectly but I can't boot to it. I really want to use Yosemite and not my ML or mavericks drives. But I can boot from a Mavericks backup (but mavericks is not ideal to use)

Does anyone have a possible solution for my build?

Build

Core i3-4220 [Temporary] [Normally an i7]

Corsair 1000W PSU

MSI-ZH77A-G43

EVGA GTX 760

Corsair LINK

Oh, and I would have made backups, but CCC won't let itself run on 10.10

After installing from the USB stick, reboot into single user mode.

- create a /System/Library/Extensions/backup

- move all of the NVDA*, GeForce*, AMD*, AppleIntelHD*, and AppleIntelFrame* kexts to backup.

- reboot.  This should allow you to boot into Yosemite and complete setup.

- Using Finder, copy the NVDA* and GeForce* kexts back into /System/Library/Extensions

- reboot

You should be good now.

After installing from the USB stick, reboot into single user mode.

- create a /System/Library/Extensions/backup

- move all of the NVDA*, GeForce*, AMD*, AppleIntelHD*, and AppleIntelFrame* kexts to backup.

- reboot. This should allow you to boot into Yosemite and complete setup.

- Using Finder, copy the NVDA* and GeForce* kexts back into /System/Library/Extensions

- reboot

You should be good now.

Ok, so I tried and it seems to work. I just don't know yet because FakeSMC.kext is messing up so I posted a thread about that. I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thank you for the help.

• 3 months later...

I am having this same issue.

can get Clover to boot, but when I try the Yosemite installer I get the "

yosemite missing bluetooth controller transport" KP.

Anyone have any idea where to start?

I am using Z68x-UD5-B3, Bios F6, using Tony's DSDT database file. I am using the kexts and instructions based 

How to Install OS X Mavericks using Clover

there, with updates for the Yosemite files. I have tried various boot flags to no avail (The only one I can't find is GraphicsEnabler=Yes.. But I have a feeling ticking the Nvidia inject box in the GFX does this same function.

I can't work out how to use boot flags manually on the Clover loader (On Chimera obviously you just start typing on the HDD select). In the mean time I have been loading the plist into Clover Configurator and checking the boot flag options there.

Has anyone managed to boot into the installer? I can use Chimera to load an install fine, obviously not 100%.. So I am trying to make the switch for Clover but after 2 full days I can't get it to boot to the installer.

My hardware specs are 
i7 2600k
Gefore 560ti
Samsung 840 Pro SSD
1080P HDMI PC monitor

can you try w/o c and p  state, w/o ssdt? I have a small experience to the desktop with AMD Radeon last night. with the power that, booting go no where to a desktop, while w/o state of power that, go straight to desktop quick, I used SSD to those machine.