[AMD] Yosemite OS X 10.10 DP & Beta

spakk

210 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...

:)

hi to all,

I tried on my dev 14C68k AMD, I replaced AppleMatch and Sandbox but nothing changes, I KP invalid opcode kernel :)
it's a little normal !! but complex than previous versions of OS X :)

@+ 

joint kernel vanilla 14C68k ;)

moderator !!

il ne s'agit pas de déplacer des posts pour rendre valide mes tests , j'ai créé un sujet pour Yosemite 10.10.2 14C68k beta , il se peut que cela n'intéresse personne mais on parle d'une nouvelle version de kernel qui mérite un sujet à lui tout seul .

Pour info , Yosemite Candidate 14A388 /10.10 officiel 14A389 et 10.10.1 14B25 utilise le même kernel . 

Merci .............

moderator !!

it is not to move posts in order to validate my tests, I created a topic for Yosemite 10.10.2 14C68k beta, it may be that it does not interest anyone but we are talking of a new version of the kernel that deserves a subject in itself.

FYI, Yosemite Candidate 14A388 14A389 Official /10.10 10.10.1 14B25 and uses the same kernel.

Thank you .............

Gils

You also got to understand from a moderator's point of view.

Instead of having a new topic every beta release and closing each topic as the official releases. Why not combine it into one topic like we do with the kernel testing, we use the same topic for every kernel released.

Gils

You also got to understand from a moderator's point of view.

Instead of having a new topic every beta release and closing each topic as the official releases. Why not combine it into one topic like we do with the kernel testing, we use the same topic for every kernel released.

That makes more sense to me then cluttering up the erea that the mod's cleaned up, by the way where did all the other amd discussions go?

• 2 months later...

Yosemite 10.10.3 build 14D72i running with bronya_kernels rc4 http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/302075-amd-yosemite-kernel-testing-for-help-use-the-help-topic/page-38?do=findComment&comment=2109113

experiment steps:

rollback system & sandbox ... get invalid opcode error

+ carlo_67 kexts ... same message error

install folder "Extensions" from 10.10 with pacifist == work :D

post-1113740-0-92541500-1423276493_thumb.png

• 4 weeks later...