[AMD] Yosemite OS X 10.10 DP & Beta

spakk

210 posts in this topic

Although it is nice that you are downloading yosemite dp3 but it will not work with vanilla Yosemite kernel .......

I realize and I'm using PB3;

not DP3.

In the post all I meant was that it would be nice if we could help and that I was downloading PB3 for a Intel machine.

Not mad I'm just explaining. :)

• Like 1

so ... when the "kernel" can be released :)

We'll just have to wait for the developer(s) to release it.

Hi Hacker pro

Yosemite is also not quite error free, I have installed for a few weeks on my iMac, it looks visually very demanding, unfortunately, the system often breaks together, even on a real Mac .. B)  
With mavericks my AMD system works almost like a real Mac, and will thus not initially move to Yosemite ^_^

• Like 1

Hi Hacker pro

Yosemite is also not quite error free, I have installed for a few weeks on my iMac, it looks visually very demanding, unfortunately, the system often breaks together, even on a real Mac .. B)  

With mavericks my AMD system works almost like a real Mac, and will thus not initially move to Yosemite ^_^

Are you talking about the GM/PB4?

Hmmm PB4 seems fine on my machine.

Correction PB5 and probabley PB6

Correction PB6!

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait for the kernels sources to be released.

EDIT: Corection I'm glad the kernel sources are out.

Edited by Hacker Pro

• 2 weeks later...

I bookmarked this

Hi, kernel sources Yosemite (xnu-2782.1.97 kernel) => http://www.opensourc.../xnu-2782.1.97/

For yosemite amd kernel release check here and for kernel testing check here.

Hi! I was testing a very old maverick patch ( I think i found only for 10.9.0) with some modification to create a yosemite kernel patch. My kernel has ACPI problems and i want to fix it. Anyone has got 10.9.5 amd kernel patch? I saw the compiled ones ,but i don't found the diff files. Is it public? If anyone has got one can you share it with me to make it works? ^^ 

IMG_0081_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

• Like 3

good job takiguru

which kernel patch you used and what changes you have made ?

Simple syntax fixing and "some" lines which not needed for fx cpu (it was a first time when i make mach kernel and i only patching the linux ones). The patch was Bronya_Anv_Sinetek R4 one. I saw their works with the code and it was a really good job. I want to say thanks for their jobs :)

• Like 1

I can not find the patch Bronya_Anv_Sinetek R4

Edit:

Thanks I have found :)

That was my base for what i need to edit in kernel. I said i made editing in the source. I want to public my version if i can boot with them. Now i need diff from 10.9.5 kernels to continue the codeing(i'm looking for only fx version first).

• Like 1