[AMD] Yosemite OS X 10.10 DP & Beta

spakk

210 posts in this topic

If it isn't doing it's job then that's why you're stuck. But that's truly amazing progress to get that far in the bootup

IhanRaja ... look at the video then you will see the fakesmc is loaded normally

lauchnd no works :(

No idea why dsmos is not reached ... that's annoying .... I mean launchd is work

:)

graphicscard , PCIRoot=1

It is correctly pcirootuid = 0! I also tried with pcirootuid = 1 ... the same result-.

So far I have achieved once to boot into the installation mode unfortunately after formatting the with disk-utility broke the installation together.

I'll try that to delete Don't steal OS X.kext :D

Edit: Iobluetooth ......... ..... then everything stops .... but no kernel panic.

• Like 2

You must never delete DSMOS! That way, the binary encryption is still there, but you cannot decrypt it, even with FakeSMC! If you think this hang is related to DSMOS (does "DSMOS has arrived" actually appear?) you can boot in single user mode with also the flag kext-dev-mode=1 and load FakeSMC.kext manually.

• Like 2

So far I have achieved once to boot into the installation mode unfortunately after formatting the with disk-utility broke the installation together.

I'll try that to delete Don't steal OS X.kext :D

Edit: Iobluetooth ......... ..... then everything stops .... but no kernel panic.

FakeSMC is on S/L/E ? 

@ spakk which kernel you are using please

last bronya rc7 kernel

Use the boot.efi from the coreservices of mavericks and over write the boot.efi from coreservices of yosemite

Use the boot.efi from the coreservices of mavericks and over write the boot.efi from coreservices of yosemite

hello spakk ,

coreservice/Yosemite 

toomorow , i test with usr/lib of Mavericks :)

Edited by gils83
  • Like 1

It is important to use the boot.efi from mavericks and put it in coreservices of yosemite, as a rollback

Then it does not matter what mavericks AMD kernel then you used :D