Maverick 10.9.2 Boots in Safe Mode Only

SuperBMR

4 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I am new to the Hackintosh community and learning as I go.  I have somewhat succesfully installed OSX but have run into an issue and I do not have the ability to take a screen capture.  First here are my specs:

ASUS 550JV Laptop

Intel i7 4700 (Haswell)

16GB RAM

(2) 1-TB Hitachi Hard Drives

Nvidia GeoForce 750M

Intel 4600 Graphics Card

Everyything seems to load until I receive "error: failed to open PCI device"

then the following proceeds:

init

probe

start

[iOBlueToothHCICOntroller][staticBluetoothHCICOntrollerTransportShowsUp] -- Received Bluetooth Controller register service notification -- 0xf00

[iOBlueToothHCICOntroller][start] -- completed

No internal for . Using 8000000

flow_divert_kctl_disconnect (0): disconnecting group 1

Sound assertion in AppleHDAController at line 547

Sound assertion in AppleHDAController at line 402

hfs:  mounted Secondary on device diskls2

Waiting for DSMOS...

**** [iOBlueToothHostControllerUSBTransport][ConfigurePM] -- ERROR -- waited 30 seconds and still did not get the commandWakeup() notification -- 0Xf000 ****

[iOBlueToothHCICOntroller::setConfigState] calling registerService

**** [iOBlueToothHCIController][protectedBluetoothHCIControllerTransportShowsUp] -- Connected to the transport successfully -- 0x3f00 - 0xe000 -- 0xf000 ****

And that is where it ends!

OSX loads perfectly but only with the -x option.  I am searching through the forums and tried booting with suggestions like "npci=0x3000 or 0x2000" or "arch=x86_64" but nothing gets me any further then the above messages.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

I had the same problem, and I figured it was the graphics that made this problem appear.

You need to inject proper device properties for it to work. I injected mine, but I have an Ivy Bridge Intel HD4000, so mine would be different. Look for your device properties online, maybe you'll find it :)

P.S. By no means a pro here, just trying to help out :P

llslddhantll and artur-pt.  Thank you both for the replies.  I updated the proper device which is recognized now but it still fails at the same location.  Do i need to install an id for the Nvidia GeoForce as well?