Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 - Compile Errors (PARSEOP_ZERO & PARSEOP_ARG0)

SunLizard

8 posts in this topic

Hullo smart people,

I'm bringing up my system riding on a Clover bootloader. While I've got a stable system, I want to enable the IGFX on my Haswell i7 4770K (a HD4600 chip.)

I believe using the standard patch IGX0 to IGPU will do the trick. No problems finding that patch in the repos.....

in fact I've found patches for all of my hardware, but I still can't find patches to get rid of the last two errors in compile. I get syntax errors in PARSEOP_ARG0 and PARSEOP_ZERO.

I'm a complete n(b)oob when it comes to DSDT editing but have read enough of the tutorials and guides to be slightly hazardous to myself...

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Any assistance would be mightily appreciated....

post-99721-0-02525100-1402744169_thumb.png

Pre-Edited GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 - DSDT.zip

Generated SSDT.dsl.zip

Many thanks, artur-pt. That did indeed answer the mail with the PARSEOP_ZERO and PARSEOP_ARG0 issues. Did you apply any one single patch to get rid of the errors?

Now begins the long slog of figuring out right set of patches to apply to get the system up.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Many thanks, artur-pt. That did indeed answer the mail with the PARSEOP_ZERO and PARSEOP_ARG0 issues. Did you apply any one single patch to get rid of the errors?

Now begins the long slog of figuring out right set of patches to apply to get the system up.

He deleted the chunk of text saying "Zero" as it does absolutely nothing, and hunted down the stray arg0 which also does nothing but cause errors.

Also, remember to switch your iASL compiler to ACPI 5.0 for your board!