Bounty $250.00 to help me get my hdmi, camera, audio ports, screen backlight and nvidia GTX860M video card.

The Jamice

4 posts in this topic

Hello I am post a bounty for a fix for my system MSI GE70 2PE 012US. I installed my system with Niresh Marvicks 10.9.0. I currently have Video Acceleration working with my Intell 4600 video card, usb ports are working but not stable, the touch pad works fine, fans, external speakers have sound. I have spent too much time on this project and now I need some serious help. I am thinking that if I get my dsdt fixed and find the right kext files maybe I can fix some of these problems. Getting HDMI working is the highest priority. The HDMI port will be worth $100.00, the backlight will be worth $50.00, camera, $25.00, audio ports, $25.00 and Nvidia GTX860M video card worth $50.00. I will be attaching the dsdt files and ireg files shortly. If you need any more information about my machine please let me know and I will give to you. Upon completion of each item I will pay you through my paypal account just pm me your email account information.

log.txt

dsdt.txt

Why not take that $250, sell your PC, and get a MacBook? If you don't really enjoy fixing things yourself, or at the very least aren't looking to save money, then I don't see much of an incentive for a hackintosh there.

The best way to fix things is to learn about them yourself. Find people who've installed on similar hardware and ask them what they did. Read up on DSDT, audio codecs/ kexts and where possible try not to rely on automated tools. With enough patience you'll most likely get there in the end. And be $250 better off.

I currently have a 2012 15in Mac Book Pro with the Retina Display which I purchased for $2,500. My MSI Laptop cost me $1,700 with 3 years of insurance. The problem is that time is costing me money. My get paid per assignment finished and not by the hour. Each hour spent learning this which I have not intention on make a living hackintoshing computers is costing me money. But I guess you are right this problem is too difficult to solve. I make a living research real estate and generating reports and I have not come across anybody with my laptop that has everything full working. I believe I am the only person that has this laptop hackintoshed. I guess I will just have to be patient and try on to complete this too fast. I am a newbie at this. I want to learn this trade but, it is hard hackintoshing laptops. I rather spend $250 for an education than to try to figure it out myself.