test each of them, I have no idea
than can be aceontecendo in your case.

uskok

uskok

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I know I am missing something. But dont know what. Well u managed to help me a little.
I am just tested the AppleHDA - ALC269VB_v3.
And the same thing happened again. But amazingly the mic started to work.
Il try the VC versions to see if anyone works.

EDIT: And as expected.. none of VC versions don't work.. So the best results i've got from ALC269VB_v3.

:/ Now what?

EDIT: solved. Problem was simple. I needed to delete the realtekALC.kext. Thanks to RehabMan from tonymacx86.

chriz74

chriz74

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

I have alc270, mic in combo jack doesn't work. I tried to check my verbs with linux and stuff, put them in info.plist of aDummyHDA.kext and nothing changed.

So I tried something else, I completely removed the verbs from the plist under ConfigData to see what happens, nothing changed! Audio works as before, this ConfigData is completely irrelevant.

What's the catch?

----

by the way, I found out that even headphones are not working at all, not with the v1 patch nor with the v2.

----

other try, I added info to pathmaps in Platforms.xml.zlib ... nothing changes, no headphone no mic (jack mic).

---

P.S. I am on 10.11.3.

Based on this codec dump I have 9-34-18 speaker; 8-35-26 headphone (not working); 8-35-25 internal mic; 20-13-3 speaker; 33-12-2 speaker and 26-12-2 headphone (not working).

AELYMul.png

wex28

wex28

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello everyone.

I'm brand new to hackintosh, and I don't know how to install the ALC883 driver for my El Capitan hackintosh. I have an Asus P5k Pro mainboard. How do I apply the driver? I know I can install the kext file with iKext or something, but how do I make the code changes and all that stuff? Any detailed step-by-step guide for this?

Thank you in advance!

Mirone

Mirone

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 3,249 posts

Read the first post.

wex28

wex28

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I'm using Clover. So if I understood it well, all I need is to put 7 as the audio ID in clover configurator, and copy the kext into the EFI partition's kexts folder?

luigiilfalco

luigiilfalco

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Hello Mirone this is my DSDT and IOREG, can you help me? My mainboard has layout id = 7 and I have no audio. Thank you.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy