• Please log in to reply
1592 replies to this topic

SigitNugroho

SigitNugroho

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

hi sir, please. i can't use my Internal Mic or Line In on my codec ( CX20757 ) . how to fix this problem? :(

Mirone

Mirone

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 2,516 posts

no solution to this upheaval not once this codec so has an Audio Mixer and is used by the speaker and headphones.

alboz83

alboz83

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Hi, i installed Yosemite 10.10.3 on my HP Laptop and i installed AppleHDA kext for IDT92HD81B1X5. It works well, but when the sound is on, the orange led on keyboard turn on for 30 seconds and then turn off. Why? Anyone of you know this strange problem? 

Vitix

Vitix

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Hi Mirone,

I'm using yout latest AppleHDA.kext for ADI2000b with my DSDT.aml, but I've no audio.

Sound card is present in System Info with Layer ID = 99 but System Preferences say that no audio output device attached.

Suggestions? Here's my DSDT

Attached Files

shoarthing

shoarthing

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Mirone - Hi - have had functioning AppleHDA sound thanks to your patcher since Mavericks. 

Today just updated to 10.10.4 pb 14E26a [AppleHDA 272.18.1] - no sound either after using your excellent patcher, nor with your patched AppleHDA-272.18-ALC882.zip

Would appreciate your advice/help

I attach IOREG.ioreg, config.plist, and DSDT.aml [zipped] ]Attached File  For Mirone_27May2015.zip   370.39KB   1 downloads

RCOO

RCOO

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Software development, agile development, tech overall

Hey Mirone,

Is there a way to automatically patch my AppleHDA binary using clover (so that when there is an update I only have to replace the layout, default and add the IOKITPersonalities info)?

jbesclapez

jbesclapez

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Dear All,

I am having a problem with my audio recording. My sound is working but not the mic. I think it is like all mixed up:

163882Ouput.png

333990Input.png

(internal speakers in input :( )

Her is some info needed:

1. OS X version: 10.10.3 with latest clover
  2. motherboard model: GA-Z77X-UD5H (rev 1.0) so ALC898
  3. BIOS version : F14
  4. processor i3570K (1155)
  5. graphics gygabite GTX670
  6. Procedure/Guide Used :http://www.insanelym...a-for-yosemite/ and  http://www.hackintos...yosemite-10101/ I used textedit to install   AppleHDA-272.18-ALC898.zip and HDAEnabler9.kext.zip

You will find in attachement the screenshot (dcpi, systeminfo), DSDT, config.plist, ioreg.

Thanks for your time.

Attached Files

yogia79

yogia79

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hi Mirone,

I have installed your kexts; AppleHDA-272.18-ALC233 and HDAEnabler3.kext on my 10.10.3. So far not working. Attached is my system files. I'm using clover, so if possible i don't want to use DSDT file. Please Help.

Cheers,

Attached File  Yogi's Mac62.zip   1021.92KB   1 downloads

Mirone

Mirone

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 2,516 posts

Hi Mirone,

I have installed your kexts; AppleHDA-272.18-ALC233 and HDAEnabler3.kext on my 10.10.3. So far not working. Attached is my system files. I'm using clover, so if possible i don't want to use DSDT file. Please Help.

Cheers,

attachicon.gifYogi's Mac62.zip

use this files:Attached File  Arquivo Comprimido.zip   23.44KB   2 downloads

Dear All,

I am having a problem with my audio recording. My sound is working but not the mic. I think it is like all mixed up:

Her is some info needed:

1. OS X version: 10.10.3 with latest clover
  2. motherboard model: GA-Z77X-UD5H (rev 1.0) so ALC898
  3. BIOS version : F14
  4. processor i3570K (1155)
  5. graphics gygabite GTX670
  6. Procedure/Guide Used :http://www.insanelym...a-for-yosemite/ and  http://www.hackintos...yosemite-10101/ I used textedit to install   AppleHDA-272.18-ALC898.zip and HDAEnabler9.kext.zip

You will find in attachement the screenshot (dcpi, systeminfo), DSDT, config.plist, ioreg.

Thanks for your time.

try this kext: Attached File  AppleHDA-272.18-ALC898.zip   1.55MB   3 downloads

Mirone - Hi - have had functioning AppleHDA sound thanks to your patcher since Mavericks. 

Today just updated to 10.10.4 pb 14E26a [AppleHDA 272.18.1] - no sound either after using your excellent patcher, nor with your patched AppleHDA-272.18-ALC882.zip

Would appreciate your advice/help

I attach IOREG.ioreg, config.plist, and DSDT.aml [zipped] ]attachicon.gifFor Mirone_27May2015.zip

10.10.4, the time is not yet supported, waiting

the Final Update.

Hi Mirone,

I'm using yout latest AppleHDA.kext for ADI2000b with my DSDT.aml, but I've no audio.

Sound card is present in System Info with Layer ID = 99 but System Preferences say that no audio output device attached.

Suggestions? Here's my DSDT

use this DSDT:Attached File  DSDT.aml.zip   16.13KB   1 downloads

shoarthing

shoarthing

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Mirone - Hi - thank you: will you change your patcher for 10.10.4 et seq? [does 272.18.1 point to a likely AppleHDA rejig for 10.11.x?]

jbesclapez

jbesclapez

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hi Mironne,

First, thanks for the Kext you sent me. The sound output is still working from the "Line Out".

I can now see the "Line In" in the sound input, but only the input mic on the front is working, the one on the back of the motherboard is not.

I dont know if it is important that you get this info but my motherboard gets the "Line Out" on the black plug on the back. The green one is only working on windows.

thanks again for your time

yogia79

yogia79

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

use this files:attachicon.gifArquivo Comprimido.zip

Thanks Mirone, it works now, but the sound very choppy and the Bass seems didn't come out. Can it be fixed?

Cheers,

Mirone

Mirone

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 2,516 posts

Mirone - Hi - thank you: will you change your patcher for 10.10.4 et seq? [does 272.18.1 point to a likely AppleHDA rejig for 10.11.x?]

I should update everything when you leave 10.10.4 Official,
then it will be the last update I will not give any support to 10:11
here.

Hi Mironne,

First, thanks for the Kext you sent me. The sound output is still working from the "Line Out".

I can now see the "Line In" in the sound input, but only the input mic on the front is working, the one on the back of the motherboard is not.

I dont know if it is important that you get this info but my motherboard gets the "Line Out" on the black plug on the back. The green one is only working on windows.

thanks again for your time

Thanks Mirone, it works now, but the sound very choppy and the Bass seems didn't come out. Can it be fixed?

Cheers,

. Even Codec Model / Different Pinconfigs And Pathmaps:

1 - Examples Vs Solution:

1 - Internal Microphone do not work or Headphones.
                               2 - Read this GUIDE so that you can fix yourself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2015 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy