"Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!" error

ParolinM

18 posts in this topic

Yesterday I created a Bootable usb with Yosemite.

Today I lunch the installer in Clover but it gives me the "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!" error.

I put FakeSMC.kext and in Clover I set "-s kext-dev-mode=1".

How can I fix this problem?

post-1327201-0-01184700-1402154618_thumb.jpg

I solved this but unplugging everything, usb, ethernet, once this step is passed, reconnect keyboard and type exit, should bring you to install, anyways, I hope it does, try it :)

So unplug everything from computer, launch installer, then unplug mouse/keyboard, when it hangs, replug keyboard, type exit, gimme some news

This error is not caused by "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport" it's actually the step that comes after this that hangs. I think it's linked to a video problem

I solved this but unplugging everything, usb, ethernet, once this step is passed, reconnect keyboard and type exit, should bring you to install, anyways, I hope it does, try it :)

So unplug everything from computer, launch installer, then unplug mouse/keyboard, when it hangs, replug keyboard, type exit, gimme some news

This error is not caused by "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport" it's actually the step that comes after this that hangs. I think it's linked to a video problem

I have a laptop and only the USB stick is inserted.

Yesterday I created a Bootable usb with Yosemite.

Today I lunch the installer in Clover but it gives me the "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!" error.

I put FakeSMC.kext and in Clover I set "-s kext-dev-mode=1".

How can I fix this problem?

Use Clover r2695 above

and put FakeSMC.kext to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.10

with "kext-dev-mode=1" only, without "-s",

it should work.

"-s" issue as your picture, just press "Enter" key.

"Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!" is not the issue.

• Like 1

Use Clover r2695 above

it should work.

I have to create the folder 10.10?

yes, try it.

It works but I have two questions:

1) Can I install the kext for Mavericks in Yosemite?

2) I use a Wifi Dongle (D-Link DWA-131) but I can't install the app Wirless Network Utility. How can I fix it?post-1327201-0-39979800-1402229509_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

It's not only NOT a showstopper bug, it may not even be a bug - I've seen the same error message in Mavericks' verbose boot.

My suspicion - if you are using an iMac OR MacBook-based machine ID, both are based on portable-PC system-board criteria, where Bluetooth support is not only commonplace, but a given.  (Most iMacs - and all MacBooks - support Bluetooth.)  The chipset of my Hack is Intel's G41, and I'm using an iMac machine ID (20-inch mid-2007). - while the G41 chipset HAS been used in portable PCs, the version of G41 used in desktop system boards (which this board is in reality - specifically, ASUS' P5G41-M LX2/GB) does NOT support BT except via a third-party add-in board.  Mavericks complains - so does Yosemite; however, both will install nicely otherwise. 

Use Clover r2695 above

it should work.

I tried this and it DID load fakesmc. Sadly still get the Missing bluetooth BS. lol At least I got past the still waiting for root device junk. :P

i had the same problem, I typed -x -x -x GraphicsEnabler=No and Extensions folder has no nvenet.kext .......etc, it only has nullcpu kext and fakesmc kext, Appleps2 and ps2Nub kext, I installed Yosemite 3 days ago and til now I never succeed to boot it

Asus Z77 le plus

intel i3 3225 3.4GHZ

intel4000 and GeForce 9600

i had the same problem, I typed -x -x -x GraphicsEnabler=No and Extensions folder has no nvenet.kext .......etc, it only has nullcpu kext and fakesmc kext, Appleps2 and ps2Nub kext, I installed Yosemite 3 days ago and til now I never succeed to boot it

Asus Z77 le plus

intel i3 3225 3.4GHZ

intel4000 and GeForce 9600

Its graphic related problem.

If you boot with your GPU (GeForce 9600), move all AppleIntelHD* kext from your S/L/E folder to other folder or just delete it, then try to boot with Inject NVDA=true.

If you boot with your IGP (Intel 4000), try to boot with Inject Intel=true and InjectEDID=true.

This method work for me on Asrock Z77, Intel HD 4000 and GTS 250.

• 4 weeks later...

Use Clover r2695 above

it should work.

well I have the latest clover and the fakesmc is already present in that location.Still t have this.

well I had encontered this with developer builds of mavericks also and this was not an error of bluetooth but due to nvidia kexts.

At that time replacing the nvidia kexts from those of dp2 mavricks helped to boot.

Any advise other than above to get the boot goin?

Thanks