what works what doesnt 10.10

10 posts in this topic

below post what works for you in details and what does not work this should make it simple for devs 

everything works for me from audio to network even my 290x works 

I can start the system with OS X 10.10 installed but my graphics acceleration are very slow, I'm trying to find a way to active my Intel Graphics 4000, i've never used Clover before and I can't find any answer, btw does somebody could help me enabling my gpu ? In chameleon I need to set IntelCapriFB=9 and HD4000PlatformID=9 and I also have a very long device-properties that I can't find any alternative inside Clover. The system look very good but I can't run it correctly, also the system information tells me that no kext is loaded for my gpu.

below post what works for you in details and what does not work this should make it simple for devs 

maybe it's a little early to talk about, the DP1 has just been released, so don't expect to have a super responsive and fluid system, after all it's only a non-finish release

^_^

maybe it's a little early to talk about, the DP1 has just been released, so don't expect to have a super responsive and fluid system, after all it's only a non-finish release

^_^

of course not just making a thread so if people have the same system or same parts they know what works right now so they have small hope and it stops content asking 

• Like 1

I can start the system with OS X 10.10 installed but my graphics acceleration are very slow, I'm trying to find a way to active my Intel Graphics 4000, i've never used Clover before and I can't find any answer, btw does somebody could help me enabling my gpu ? In chameleon I need to set IntelCapriFB=9 and HD4000PlatformID=9 and I also have a very long device-properties that I can't find any alternative inside Clover. The system look very good but I can't run it correctly, also the system information tells me that no kext is loaded for my gpu.

hello

is all here

Graphics

Configuration

Properties

just read and test

good hack

so with my machine everything works except:

- Restart/Shutdown (it goes off but the PC itself is running, never get rid of that problem)

- Audio without crackling Bass

- iMessage (so sad about this, I really wanna have this on my Mac)

- Internal Drives shown as External

Asus P5Q Deluxe

Q8400

GTX275

I'm having a really weird issue(latest clover Haswell Yosemite Fix) maybe someone can help me out.

I have a Laptop Lenovo Y510p Sli (Dual GeForce 755m).

The second Nvidia card can be removed as the laptop has an ultrabay slot.

So when the ultrabay card is in, Optimus is disabled and if i load windows/linux or maverick it just shows the two nvidia cards with no trace of the HD4600.

If I take the ultrabay card out, Optimus is Enabled and the HD4600 card is picked up.

I was able to install OSX 10.10 with the ultrabay card in. However I haven't been able to get OSX to properly recognize the NVidia card,

so i wanted to tryout my config for the HD4600 on Osx 10.10,  so I took the ultrabay card out to activate optimus but now Clover refused to load, all i get is a black screen.

If i pop the ultrabay card back in, clover loads without a problem.

I thought that maybe something in the config.plist was causing the issue, but it seems to do with the code that was added to fix the hasswell Yosemite reboot.

To test this i had another usb with a different version of clover(not sure which) and i tested it with the ultrabay card in and out, and it worked without a problem.

Is there anyway to test whats causing the problem?

• 2 weeks later...