OS X Yosemite DP's builds!

2,033 posts in this topic

I mean I've got a surplus of points on Cinebench test.

I'm not sure you know what "surplus" means. And I'm also not sure what the relevance would be if you did.

I was commenting because my Cinebench score, while "higher than necessary" as well, has dropped ten points since the last DP.

• Like 1

I'm not sure you know what "surplus" means. And I'm also not sure what the relevance would be if you did.

I was commenting because my Cinebench score, while "higher than necessary" as well, has dropped ten points since the last DP.

I've got a more number of points on Cinebench score.Do you understand now? :yes:

Surplus = having more than the necessary amount

I'm scoring 55. That's way more than I need. That still isn't the point. I used to score 65.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?

Your terminology doesn't apply. If your score went up, it went up.

That has nothing to do with a "surplus".

Does anyone else have something relevant to add? Are anyone else's scores affected negatively or is it just me?

You can hide that and any update by a terminal command, google the softwareupdate command.

Has been for a while now.

But not getting that update myself.

"sudo softwareupdate --ignore ThunderboltFirmwareUpdate1.2-1.2" didn't work for me.  This update just doesn't want to go away.

Haha I moved to Lightroom a long time ago… much better for professionals in my opinion. But ya, they should have added that already if they pulled Aperture support.

They didnt pull Aperture support yet, still works on DP8. Iphoto however is killed from the beginnig in Yosemite.

Downloading GM 1.0 now.

Ahh. Ya I don't use either anymore. Honestly, the ideal Photo Stream setup for me would just be built into the Finder. I really don't wanna have to open another piece of software in order to get my photos that I would end up editing somewhere else. Lame lol

Well this blows.  Just got my new dongle today and it seems there is no support for Handoff even with 4.0 LE.  Also lame lol 

5ea06bb37c.png