Output the same audio through multiple outputs.

Sajaan

8 posts in this topic

Hi Everybody!

So i have been having this problem for quite a while without finding a real solution for it.

My problem is that i have an external USB 2.0 surround sound card which of course has multiple outputs, and i am trying to get the same stereo output through all of the different outputs at the same time. My goal is to be able to plug multiple pairs of headphone into my sound card and get the exact same output, as of now i can only do one port at a time.

I would like to note that i am not trying to get different audio through the multiple outputs, because i can already do that by creating an aggregate device.

I have tried nearly every setting in the Audio/midi settings without any luck, and i have also search countless forums and threads without any answers.... 

Thanks,

Sajaan

Well I've been looking for this for a very long time. It can be done if your sound card can support it. I believe there's this app called airfoil($30) that's supposed to send audio to receivers or something like that.

I wanted to play audio from one app via headphone jack and another app via HDMI, so I can be listening to music when my family is watching a boring movie :P

Hey Ashindnile,

I appreciate your help, but it is not at all what i am trying to do.

As i wrote in the original post:

"I would like to note that i am not trying to get different audio through the multiple outputs"

• 3 weeks later...