Lenovo E320 - almost perfect but Audio and HDMI/Display Issues

peacepirate

2 posts in this topic

Hello,
i am having problems with the postinstallation and can't get audio and video to work correctly on my girlfriends Lenovo E 320 Edge for about 3 weeks now.

My girlfriend is pissed of a little bit because i am spending the whole nights with configuration of OS X and she asked my to reinstall windows 7 again so posting in this forum is my last chance to get a working os x and i would really appreciate if someone could help me.

The Hardware Specs:

Lenovo E320
1298A8G Mainboard
i5 2450M Sandy Bridge (DPCIManager sais HM65 Express...)
Intel HD3000 and AMD 6630 GPU
4GM 1333 RAM

Unfortunately i have no windows installed in order to get more detailed infos by CPU-Z oder Everest but i would reinstall windows if its necessary...

My efforts:

- Successfully installed OS X 10.9 using [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]
- Copied OS X (with CCC) from HD volume to USB, partitioned internal HD from GUID to MBR in order to boot without a USB Stick
- Installed Chameleon v2.2svn r2378 to make the new MBR Volume bootable and copied boot1h to the boot volume to fix the boot error.
- Used MaciASL to patch my DSDT. Resolved "lengt error" by using the os x calculator (programmers mode) and did: (Maximum length-Minimum length)+1
- my smbios is based on Macbook 8.1
- Used Chameleon Wizard to create a SSDT.aml.
- Can boot the system now without the necessecity to use the -f flag.

I read hundreds of posts but nothing worked out for me and now i am at a point where the try and error method does not make any sense so

My problem:

Although i have full resolution on the notebook's display and on my external display (connected via HDMI Output). The system seems to work fast an stable.
1. major problem: The internal Display stays black if the HDMI Cable gets detached. As soon as i reconnect the HDMI cable the notebook's display reappears.
2. I have no Audio at all.

I read that i there a serveral different approaches to the HDMI Audio and Audio in general to work ( i would prefer to use AppleHDA instead of voodoo to get hdmi audio to work) but no kext that i found worked for me and my (custom)DSDT (and other peoples patched DSDTs) couldnt solve the issue either.
There are a lot of users in the net who found a solution but it didnt worked out for me because OS X/kexts/DSDS i found dont fit to my system or os x version.

Since i found in the [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] Installer so many drivers with Realtek ACL drivers (ACL...) i tried to find out what ACL8xx driver
could fit to my system. Not ONE place in the internet where i can find a list what conexant audio hd belongs to my Conexant Audio. ( i belive other users mentioned conexant 20
I was at the lenovo hp to check my detailed hardware specs but i couldnt found one list that could help me to find the right ACL Audio.
Users with the same laptop model (e320) had Conexant 20672/20671 sound cards.

In DPCIManager i see: Vendor:8086, Device:1c20 Sub Ven:17AA Sub Dev.21EE Intel Corporation 5 Series 200 Chipset Family High Definition Audio Controller
I stop continuing with listing all my attempts to get audio and video  to work but i saw in chameleon Wizard the option to put some values to "HDEF LauoutID" and "HDAU LououtID" or use some additional patches to DSDT but there are millions of options and i lost hope to fix that on my own.

Please give me some advice how to solve the last issues because i have no strategy how to continue. I wonder how to proceed and would like to learn more so if you need more details besides the screenshots attached tell me:)

Regards

Caesar

18421796my.png

18421798vy.png

18421799xv.png

18421800ga.png

18421801hr.png

18421802ae.png