[HELP] Asus N56vz OSX installation

slovius

3 posts in this topic

I have search through a lot of forums on the net I think this forum can help me I am using a asus n56vz laptop and I wanted to install OSX on it..so I began with downloading this file AsusMav_En50.arc from a Russian site and then I use r-drive to extract to a unallocated space of my hdd (I am using single hdd GPT format by default) and I download clover and install into my USB which I have format it as fat32 and copy one of the efi that was being posted in this site by a Italian guy I think..the problems come now I can't install OSX I can only boot from clover and yes I can see all the drive for me to select but I can't install. I have tried all options to boot the installer with safe boot, verbose mode and all other mode that was given in the Asus_N but still nothing works. The error that I always get is "still waiting for root device". So anyone please help me here. iSnob please help me too if u can I saw your name in the Italian forum in this website

try this flag: -f -v UseKernelCache=No rd=disk0s2  , note that in disk0 is your disk and s2 your partition, change  s2 if you try to in other partition, see your

How do I type all this? Sorry as I am very new to this -v is verbose mode I have tired that.. -f is ignore kext caches I have also tried that it doesn't work. How do I see the partition? In my situation i boot into clover but I can't type anything..there is only a few options for me to choose which is:

1. Boot OS X

2. Boot in verbose mode

3. Boot in safe mode

4. Boot in single user verbose mode

5. Boot without injected caches

6. Boot without kernel caches

7. Boot with injected & kernel caches