3 replies to this topic

hack.in

hack.in

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Hi everyone ,

this is just a reminder for Distro's Users such as iatkos ,Most of Developer and Hackintosher Said "Who Know what is Hidden in Distro's ? Spybots,malicious software ,Trojan, Malware etc ?

latest iatkos M has encrypted files who knows what in it and asking for required donation for things which he has not created just collected all works of Different Developers .Developing means Sharing and Caring "i definitely know lots of member here can make best distro's ,me too :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim: :lolz: :hysterical:  :hysterical:  but we don't want to create a battle of Distros and also oppose to apple policy and illegal ..yes he is on way to Tmac 

i was searching torrent and Found this Attached File  Screen Shot 2014-05-16 at 9.52.26 am.png   126.59KB   15 downloads

linking torrent is breaking rule I'm not going to do this. i respect Developer plz support them instead of wasting time on {censored}tydistro's  ,get rid of them ,

PS: Admin your decision was right to stop iatkos support ,i appreciate this ,

idk where to post this then i posted this here you can freely move wherever you want if have rights . :yes:  :yes:  

Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
As much as I respect uphuck for coming up with the distro, I'm afraid you're right, which is why I decided to stop using distros and go for retail.

hack.in

hack.in

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
hackintosh came in existence by distro, but these such people has changed reputation of distro  and invented a money making machine, now distro are Bad in every manner ,always Vanilla installation is best  and you will get some knowledge of OS too.
One limitation to distro is support you don't even know how  handle errors ,creator of distro also don't know because he just collected all developed file else did nothing .

fantomas1

fantomas1

InsanelyMacaholic

• Supervisors
  • 2,757 posts

@ hack.in

PS: Admin your decision was right to stop iatkos support ,i appreciate this

just to clarify matters once and for all

We didn't stopped the support for all iatkos' releases but only for the last iAtkos M (M for Mavericks).

Why?

much has already been said:

http://www.insanelym...tkos/?p=1994299

now, with this topic I don't see anything else as a try to fan the fire while it already died

so I'll lock!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy