Maverics 10.9.3 official release

Slice

60 posts in this topic

All is fine

iMac:~ slice$ uname -a
Darwin iMac.local 13.2.0 Darwin Kernel Version 13.2.0: Thu Apr 17 23:03:13 PDT 2014; root:xnu-2422.100.13~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64
iMac:~ slice$ 

:smoke: ...done... adjusting graphics(yes Slice, Clover, Clover)again through the binary edit...all seems peachy, I mean appley...'nuf said

My graphics patched by Clover config.plist on the fly. So I restarted without additional efforts.

• Like 1

@Velvet Assassin guy. Yeah, I use 5,1 and I have already removed that kext. Booted up just fine. Thanks! Do I need that kext for anything BTW? I remember the advise from someone to block it, not to delete it. 

I lost QE/CI with this update (MSI ATI Radeon HD 6770 1024MB).. Double checked my config plist, correct addresses are injected. Checked the corresponding extensions, AMD5000Controller and AMDRadeonX3000, and it seems the addresses i replace with my own are still there. Im stuck :(
Is it possible that the dsdt injection fails?

Although I did update clover to revision 2671 and then the 10.9.3 update..

I'll roll back and report in the coming minutes.

i know sth must have changed,but making a new dsdt isn't gonna fix it.i also tried dropping dsdt dsm method and injecting with clover but it doesnt work.any other ideas?

EDIT:This just in, I solved my problems by manually writing my device_id in the 2 kexts i mentioned above and it seems to be working now.Mayby 10.9.3 broke clover injection somehow,at least in my configuration.