Make your own SSDT using SSDT Generator from our tool, follow the speedstep guide first to get speedstep working, patch your own DSDT since these issues are affected by DSDT:
- ACPIBacklight ( Rename GFX0 to IGPU, HD4400 AAPL + Haswell brightness fix from Rehabman repo )
- Battery Indicator ( Apply Asus N55SL + Mutex + PNOT patches from Rehabman repo )
- AppleHDA ( layout 28 for ALC codecs, 12 for others from Rehabman repo )
- Fn Keys ( I'm still haven't finished the guide for it yet but in the near future it will be there )
If you don't know which touchpad you are using, remove the currect ApplePS2ElanTouchpad, install Synaptics Touchpad and reboot, if the Trackpad preference gives you a " No trackpad found " then you are using Elan
I have installed fresh Mavericks and Update to 10.9.3 (Boots great without safe boot), some works out of the box. Below is the list does not work (or find that it does not work properly).
- Battery (Does not display or shows the percentage)
- Asus Fn keys
- Trackpad (Even tho it works, but it displays "trackpad not found" and the features does not work such as 2F-scroll, etc)
- Graphics (some spots are rainbow, like no tv signal)
Below is the information I obtain from Ubuntu Live CD:
I got all available DSDT/SSDT tables on my Ubuntu Live CD Desktop and renamed them all from .dat to .am
I have installed "Clover" to my Mavericks, and the following kexts and I reboot it, it will not let me go beyond when booting to Mavericks, it just restarts.
In "Install Clover v2k", I have ticked the following:
In "HVT", I have ticked the follownig:
I moved Config.plist to EFI/Clover and SSDT.aml to EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched (from /Extra
Then, I reopen HVT, and install these following kexts:
Here is when it got stuck and reboot by itself, however no reboot when booting in in safe mode.
Any suggestion would be great before I move on to editing DSDT and SSDT.
Its all the steps I took and providing more information about my laptop.
Thanks for reading,