[Guide] AIO Guides For Hackintosh

607 posts in this topic

Hi all!

I have a big problem when i try to install Yosemite with several methods. First, i try the All-in-one vanilla Guide, and then this AIO Guide methods  but i have this error message when i try to boot my usb drive: "Memory allocation error! Addr: 0xdeadbeef, Size: 0x0, File: hfs.c, Line: 924. This is a non recoverable error! System is HALTED!!!". Next, i try the [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] method, but when the installer comes up with the apple logo and the little loading bar, it crashes and i have a black screen about 30%. I tries a many of boot flags but no success. Then, i try the [NEW]_USB Installer_OS X Yosemite Chameleon_r2570 v7 method, but the program won't start it says an AppleScript error. Then, i try THIS tutorial, and the boot loader doesn't come up, i just had a flashing cursor. Please, help me. I don't know what is the problem. 

My config:

Gigabyte EP-43T-UD3L

Core 2 Quad Q8300

4Gb DDR 3 Ram

Geforce 9800Gt

No. I have the same problem. About 40% loading, the screen is gone black or my pc is restart.

For 9800GT I suggest patching your DSDT first to let OS X recognizes your GPU correctly, Clover Injection and Chameleon Graphics Injector is doing weird things with this one

• Like 1

Clover Config: Convert your patched AppleHDA to Clover patching-on-the-fly

Hi, 

¡¡¡Congratulations for the excellent guidelines!!!

I followed the steps you showed and it was a success.

Just one thing, some names are in russian, is there any way to have them changed?

Thanks in advance!

post-201840-0-67816400-1428072532_thumb.png

Hi,

¡¡¡Congratulations for the excellent guidelines!!!

I followed the steps you showed and it was a success.

Just one thing, some names are in russian, is there any way to have them changed?

Thanks in advance!

You are maybe using some russian audio kext as base? Cuz they are just names and can be edited in the audio plist(s).

Try reinstall the system language...

You are maybe using some russian audio kext as base? Cuz they are just names and can be edited in the audio plist(s).

First of all, thanks for the answers. 

There is not any problem with the system language. I am agree with midi opinion. I had used this kext base (DummyHDA.kext) 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lgzl0pg0i9tnkj1/DummyHDA.kext.zip

I have been revising the plist´s file, but I do not know what do I have to correct. 

I will attach my DummyHDA, modified by myself, if anybody wants to check it. 

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/298027-guide-aio-guides-for-hackintosh/page-2?do=findComment&comment=2030060 post 28

DummyHDA.kext.zip

First of all, thanks for the answers. 

There is not any problem with the system language. I am agree with midi opinion. I had used this kext base (DummyHDA.kext) 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lgzl0pg0i9tnkj1/DummyHDA.kext.zip

I have been revising the plist´s file, but I do not know what do I have to correct. 

I will attach my DummyHDA, modified by myself, if anybody wants to check it. 

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/298027-guide-aio-guides-for-hackintosh/page-2?do=findComment&comment=2030060 post 28

Problem is not with DummyHDA its with  AppleHDA 

Check your Vanilla AppleHDA kext ,, remove any folder name ru.lproj 

• Like 1

Problem is not with DummyHDA its with  AppleHDA 

Check your Vanilla AppleHDA kext ,, remove any folder name ru.lproj 

It worked! I changed the folder ru.lproj for Spanish.lproj

Thank you very much for your help!

post-201840-0-75916700-1428085137_thumb.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Please help to activate iMessage and FaceTime by real MAC ROM and MLB. I got those information but I don't know how to inject into the system. I tried to add to Clover config and then when I sign in iMessage, it is just loading forever..

Just put in your config.plist.

Look:

lSc.png

Thanks, already tried but then when I hit Sign In button on iMessage, it keeps loading icon and never login

But then if I Skip that screen and login by Preferences window, I will get the error Could not login please check your network connection, but I have no problem with the internet

• 1 month later...

Dualboot Windows and OS X using Clover

Method 2

Use an USB with Clover UEFI and boot into OS X, do the following things:

• Use Clover Configurator to mount the EFI partition ( Extra > Mount EFI )
  • Rename bootmgfw.efi in /EFI/Microsoft/Boot to bootmgfw-orig.efi
  • Copy Cloverx64.efi in /EFI/Clover to /EFI/Microsoft/Boot and rename it bootmgfw.efi

Just for help someone if that have the same problem like me.

I have installed Windows 8.1 in the past, and if i rename Cloverx64.efi to bootmgfw.efi, my Windows don't boot, but go back to Clover GUI.

So, i fixed this using the original bootmgfw.efi. :)

Thanks to oldnapalm and artur-pt for the help  ;)

Sorry for posting this only now. After so much time.  :blush:

Just for help someone if that have the same problem like me.

I have installed Windows 8.1 in the past, and if i rename Cloverx64.efi to bootmgfw.efi, my Windows don't boot, but go back to Clover GUI.

So, i fixed this using the original bootmgfw.efi. :)

Thanks to oldnapalm and artur-pt for the help  ;)

Sorry for posting this only now. After so much time.  :blush:

That method is too outdated now. EasyUEFI is the lifesaver now. And plus, it runs on Windows too

• Like 1

That method is too outdated now. EasyUEFI is the lifesaver now. And plus, it runs on Windows too

Nice!

Would be good if we had a guide teaching how to configure/use EasyUEFI.

What you think?