where does it stuck ?
( screenshot, etc.)
did you install chameleon or clover on the new ssd ( stupid question)
Yes, you have right. Below you can find the screenshoots. I didn't install any bootloader on the new SSD drive. I've made a backup from whole HDD by paragon backup & recovery 2014 free, and then I've restored an image to SSD
1. Boot options in BIOS
2. Device configurations in BIOS
3. Biuld-in Device Options i BIOS
4. Boot options that I can choose during booting
5. Boot error - BIOS or whatever can't see any boot device
6. But when I choose a USB device with ##### installed in, I can choose boot my SSD and system is booting up.