acpi table missing dsdt.aml question

21 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm looking for some assistance on how to solve this problem i'm having. I'm trying to boot to my install disc mavrick os but i'm seeing this message acpi table missing dsdt.aml.

What can i do to resolve this?

Motherboard h77n-wifi

Cpu chip i5 3330

Thanks

well, you have a Patched DSDT ? what boot loader you is using ? if  is chameleon your DSDT  go in Extra folder, if is Clover, you can patch in the confi.plist or put in EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched

i'm trying to resolve this acpi table missing dsdt.aml and i have no clue how to do so

i think this is the reason why i can't get my mavericks os install to start.

I'm using [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] to try to install the mac os but all i get is a white screen with an apple icon then it freezes

i'm trying to resolve this acpi table missing dsdt.aml and i have no clue how to do so

i think this is the reason why i can't get my mavericks os install to start.

Unlikely. Most of the time, you do not need a patched DSDT to install.

Your problem is something else...

how else can i troubleshoot this problem?

Provide more details on your system. Maybe someone can help then...

But if you are using tmx tools, you're writing your posts on the wrong site.

what info would you like to know? i provided my motherboard h77n-wifi and cpu chip i5 3330

what else?

What graphics card?

How is your monitor connected? (VGA not supported, must use digital)

Did you set your BIOS correctly? (if using IGPU, memory... 64MB)

You should boot verbose and post a photo.

There is no such thing as "install disk Maverick" (Mavs is download only), so what are you talking about?

Note: HD2500 graphics are not supported very well.

I'm pretty sure i'm not using tmx tools

Post #7 seems to contradict.

my graphics card is on board so hd 4000

my monitor is connected through hdmi

bio is setup the way it should going by the hackintosh snow leopard guide

http://s1172.photobucket.com/user/Genie_Jasmann/media/10329207_10154140893960644_6950936714827185022_n_zps9bb856ce.jpg.html?filters[user]=131152659&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

The link above is when i booted in verbose

Those are harmless status messages, not error messages. Those messages are generated by Chameleon, not OS X.

Anybody with no ssdt/dsdt.aml in /Extra will see the same messages, working OS or not.

Actually everything in your screenshot is verbose output from the chameleon boot loader, OS X hasn't even begun to load yet at that point.

I'd look into what's up with your ATI video card - "Number of ports 0" means your video card has no video output :D

If your disk activity light continues to flash after that point then OS X is booting, it's just not drawing anything to any of your 0 outputs...

my graphics card is on board so hd 4000

No. It is HD2500: http://ark.intel.com/products/65509

Not well supported by OS X. Requires device-id injection at a minimum (for framebuffer) and still QE won't work. Maybe there is a binary patch that could work to enable QE.

bio is setup the way it should going by the hackintosh snow leopard guide

Snow Leopard? Snow does not support Ivy CPUs. Only Lion 10.7.5 or newer (ML, Mavs).

You are booting with arch=i386. Mavericks does not support 32-bit. Last OS X to support 32-bit was Lion.

what do you recommend i change? my graphics card? or do i need to change my cpu chip?

If you wish to use integrated graphics, I'd suggest you get a different CPU.

If you wish to have discrete graphics, buy a supported graphics card.