Fujjitsu model T900 Notebook / Convertible -Has anyone had any success loaded OS/X?

2 posts in this topic

Fujjitsu model T900 Notebook / Convertible -Has anyone had any success loaded OS/X?

I have tried OS / X 10.6 / 10.7 10.8 10.9 used [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and IATKOS all unsucessful. Mostly due to the display /graphics driver. I cant seem to find an install that will load kext from the get-go as I need intel HD Ironlake (Arrandale)kext as I have an i5 2.4ghz 520M processor. At best, OS /X 10.9 seems to get me to the point where a screen with vertical thick bars show but no graphics. So, I am getting there but no cigar. I dont care if I am not able to use the tablet Wacom feature as I can always have another partition with Windows to use that if need be. I just prefer MAC OS as my primary OS.

• 1 year later...

I know this is an older thread, so I'm sorry for bringing this back up, but I thought that it seems like there are very few with this convertible trying to get it to work with OSX so i thought I can just reply to this thread.

For what its worth, I bought a T900 off ebay a couple years ago and the seller offered to install OSX on it, which i gratefully said yes to.  So it can be done.  I took notice that it was running Iatkos, and Chameleon boot loader, and it was OS X 10.7.5.  I just unfortunately cant help you to get it working, since i didnt install it and also I am trying to get mine working again - details follow:

I didnt use it very often because of my schedule and I had to use my desktop PC, which i was already comfortable with, whenever I had the time and needed to use a computer.  However, 3 months ago I took a vacation, and I brought the T900 with me.   The latter part of the vacation, i dont know what I did, I left it on for a couple days while i wanted to keep some thing on the screen that I was browsing (i think i did put it to sleep a couple of times though during that time)  and then I had to restart it.  It resulted in not booting into OSX, however it would still boot into my Windows 7 partition.  After some more days, I flew back home, and when started it up again then windows wouldnt even boot.  So nothing booted.  I tried to clone the drive multiple times because when I put the drive into an enclosure to read on my desktop externally, I could see both partitions and data were still on the drive.  I have now tried both the Iatkos dvd install and Hackintosh Zone (Niresh) 10.10 dvd install but it wont complete.   One time it instaled with the 10.10, but it would get stuck at the first apple logo boot screen.  I tried many times and finally tried to reformat and start over with Iatkos 10.7.2 dvd, but everytime it wont finish the install.  Most times, with both the Iatkos and the Hackintosh Zone dvds, it has difficulty even getting to the point of choosing the options to install, and if it gets that far once in a while, i will click continue to confirm thats what I want to install but it wont change to the progess screen.  

So I'm not sure if you or anyone got the T900 working, but I would greatly appreciate any tips.  Again, I know it can be done because i had it when it worked previously, even flawlessly for the first half of my recent vacation, with the pen/tablet working too thanks to the TabletMagic program.