3 more x86 apps

nespric

19 posts in this topic

hey, thanks for the ports, but unfortunately FFScroll doesn't work properly! I moved everything into the right location, and didn't have any problems setting it up, but once i tried clicking on FFscroll in the preferences pane, i didn't get anything. It just shows that it's trying to load the kext at the top of the screen but that's all. Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem. I know its working somewhat because the area of my trackpad that normally acts as a scroll wheel is dead. Before FFScroll it would act like another piece of the trackpad and would move the mouse cursor around. Thanks for the ports!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually getting Macam working is simple, but what I also said to dududau was that the program works but when I want to start the webcam it just crashes (I see the cam image for a split second). So maybe the cam is not supported, maybe the program just doesn't work as supposed.

I first thought it is because of my cam, but it seems like everyone else makes similar experiences.

yeah i get a "status: not supported" message too.

I would love to get this working with aMSN (which supports webcaming on MSN btw)

then i wouldn't have to boot into windows...ever. =D