Kernel panics (Unable to find driver)

brianmoyano

2 posts in this topic

Hello, how are you?

Sometime ago i had my hackintosh perfectly working with this settigns: i5 3570k, GA-Z77M-D3H and the onboard video, the HD4000.

This month 2 things happened. I bought a MSI GTX 760 2GB, and i bought a new 8GB thumb drive.

When i bought the graphic card i plugged it in, and run osx. Everything went perfect. I didn't have to change anything. Working out of the box.

Then i had to format the hdd where osx were installed, so now i wanted to install everything again, but i have too much problems.

First, i tried with Niresh, the distro that i was using before. When i boot, with or without bootflags (I tried with -x, GraphicsEnabler=No/yes) i get a kp:

Most of the time i get: 'Unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI"\'

i1Eq9zkHLbOCA.jpg

But once i got: 'Process 1 exec of /sbin/launched failed'. I think it was only once, but, it is worth to say it.

iHvPNF9xISbzV.jpg

So today i got frustated, leaved niresh in one side, and downloaded a osx installation for vmware and downloaded orginal osx from the store.

First i used [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and in the middle of the install it says it cannot complete the process, and in the corner on the screen i get a notification 'Disk not ejected properly'

Then, i tried again with myhack, and say the same. Disk not ejected properly.

Also tried with a second usb (only 4gb) just for the bootloader. I had clover and chameleon. When i used clover it said: Error loading drivers. And with chameleon the system restats by itself. It doesn't even load the gray screen.

The usb works fine, i can write, read and delete files from it, and also i did it a low format.

Do you think it's a ubs drive isssue?