Intel HD4600 only 5mb

chiefgamer

33 posts in this topic

Here is the ioreg

Maybe accelerator kexts are not present. From bootlog:

Read HFS+ file: [hd(1,4)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 2324 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(1,4)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 2471 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(1,4)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 5783 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(1,4)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelLpssDmac.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 2390 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(1,4)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelLpssGspi.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 2455 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(1,4)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelLpssSpiController.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 2537 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(1,4)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelMCEReporter.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 2093 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(1,4)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 7397 bytes.
Verify all Intel kexts are intact (eg. AppleIntelHD5000Graphics.kext). QE will not work without the kexts that implement it.
  • Like 2

THANK YOU! 

Dr.Hurt and RehabMan thank you so much it finally works, I fixed it by following the steps and putting the hd5000 kexts back to extensions from backups i made before i deleted them a long time ago. 

I have been searching so long to fix this and you guys helped me a lot :D

here is it working 

others should get it working by making sure there kexts are there and all the smbios and boot plist is correct

post-1336680-0-85977600-1398620717_thumb.png

• Like 1