4 replies to this topic

mdtabrez

mdtabrez

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hello Everyone,

this is the first time i am attempting to install OSX on my HP All in one, this os a c2d, 4 Gig, 500GB, gfx is nvidia 9300m, i have created a USB boot using ##### and also #####, tried with booth, but system boots only into a black screen.  10.9

I then deleted the nvdastartup.kext from /s/l/e, and i can install the os and everything seems to be working except for gfx, sound and wifi.  Lan and bluetooth work out of the box.  i just dont know how to get the graphics working with full hardware acceleration.

I desperately need help on how to proceed with this setup.  

Your help will be greatly appreciated. 

HUSABER

HUSABER

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • Interests:HusabergFC-600 FourStroke,KTM500 TwoStroke,TM300 TwoStroke
    Free Time-My Hackintosh&Ap...

Hello Everyone,

this is the first time i am attempting to install OSX on my HP All in one, this os a c2d, 4 Gig, 500GB, gfx is nvidia 9300m, i have created a USB boot using ##### and also #####, tried with booth, but system boots only into a black screen.  10.9

I then deleted the nvdastartup.kext from /s/l/e, and i can install the os and everything seems to be working except for gfx, sound and wifi.  Lan and bluetooth work out of the box.  i just dont know how to get the graphics working with full hardware acceleration.

I desperately need help on how to proceed with this setup.  

Your help will be greatly appreciated. 

boot with this command -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes

mdtabrez

mdtabrez

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

boot with this command -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes

Hi, I tried, it makes no difference wheather I use GraphicsEnabler as Yes or No, same black screen

PimentelX86

PimentelX86

InsanelyMac Deity

• Local Moderators
  • 2,091 posts

Hello

We don't give support for tonymac's tools, see my signature to more info about this...

Put your complete hardware in signature to i know more about this and try help you too...

mdtabrez

mdtabrez

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hello

We don't give support for tonymac's tools, see my signature to more info about this...

Put your complete hardware in signature to i know more about this and try help you too...

Hi,

i have now installed Mountain Lion on the system using the retail disk and chameleon boot loader, i was able to get to the desktop after deleting the nvdaresman.kext.  Now how do i get graphics for my 9300M GS Working,  

under system information i can see the following info for my gfx card

Asus GeForce 9300M GS:

Chipset Model: Asus GeForce 9300M GS

Type: GPU

Bus: PCIe

Slot: Slot-1

PCIe Lane Width: x16

VRAM (Total): 256 MB

Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)

Device ID: 0x06e9

Revision ID: 0x00a1

ROM Revision: 62.98.76.00.01

Displays:

Display:

Resolution: 1024 x 768

Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888)

Main Display: Yes

Mirror: Off

Online: Yes

Please help......

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 9300m, hp all in one, black screen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy