msi z87-g55 network and sound driver

chris123d

21 posts in this topic

Hi guys

I have today managed to get mavericks to install on my pc. I have one problem though is that i cannot find them drivers for my msi z87 g55 motherboard

I have searched google upside down and cannot find a driver for this

Spec:

I7 4770k

Msi z87-g55 mobo

6950/6970 unlocked

8gb 1333 ram

500gb hdd

650watt corsair psu

H100

If anyone could point me in the right direction of which drivers to install the would be great.

Thanks

Chris

Hi guys

I have today managed to get mavericks to install on my pc. I have one problem though is that i cannot find them drivers for my msi z87 g55 motherboard

I have searched google upside down and cannot find a driver for this

Spec:

I7 4770k

Msi z87-g55 mobo

6950/6970 unlocked

8gb 1333 ram

500gb hdd

650watt corsair psu

H100

If anyone could point me in the right direction of which drivers to install the would be great.

Thanks

Chris

Realy?

Why no seek more? :hysterical:

• Specifications
    • Mfr Part Number: Z87-G55
    • CPU: LGA1150
      • Supports 4th Generation Intel Core i7/ i5/ i3/ Pentium/ Celeron Processors
      • FSB 100MHz
    • Chipset: Intel Z87 Express
    • Memory: 4x DDR3-3000(OC)/ 2800/ 2666/ 2600/ 2400/ 2200/ 2133/ 2000/ 1866/ 1600/ 1333/ 1066 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 32GB
    • Slots: 3x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots (run at x16/x0/x0, x8/x8/x0 or x8/x4/x4), 4x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots
    • Multi-Graphics: Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX and NVIDIA 2-Way SLI Technology
    • SATA: 6x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10; 1x mSATA3 Port
    • Audio: Realtek ALC892 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
    • LAN: Realtek 8111G Gigabit Ethernet Controller
    • Ports: 6x USB 3.0 Ports (4 rear, 2 via header), 8x USB 2.0 Ports (2 rear, 6 via headers), 1x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Combo Port, 1x VGA Port, 1x DVI-D Port, 1x HDMI Port, 1x Coaxial S/PDIF Out, 1x Optical S/PDIF Out, 1x RJ45 LAN Port, Audio I/O Jacks
    • Power Connector: 1x 24pin ATX Power Connector, 1x 8pin ATX 12V Power Connector
    • Form Factor: ATX, 12.0 x 9.6 inch / 30.5 x 24.4 cm

http://en.lmgtfy.com/?q=Realtek+8111G+Gigabit+Ethernet+Controller+kext

http://en.lmgtfy.com/?q=+Realtek+ALC892+kext

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Hello

Welcome

Look, doens't have drive for any mobo... isn't as windows... to hack has kexts, and if the system will work native or not just will depend of your hardware...

did you install OSX? What method did you use to intall? and wich bootloader are you using?

Configure your bios: http://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1804

The last, but not the lastest: Read carefully an try undestand... :)

Hi

I have installed OSX mavericks installed

I used this guide

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/280756-guide-the-all-in-one-guide-to-vanilla-os-x-including-chameleon-dsdt-for-beginners-updated-for-mavericks/

And i am using Chameleon bootloader

Also my bios is confiugured

Thanks

Chris

Hi

I have installed OSX mavericks installed

I used this guide

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/280756-guide-the-all-in-one-guide-to-vanilla-os-x-including-chameleon-dsdt-for-beginners-updated-for-mavericks/

And i am using Chameleon bootloader

Also my bios is confiugured

Thanks

Chris

you configure network in system pref?add new interface?

I tried to use the assist me in system pref>network>assist me>assistant.

But all the options are greyed, like the internet cable isnt plugged in but it is

Mac5_x_2.png

only 3 steps,if you dont see Ethernet,need to try another kext

I have run into a problem now. Everytime i try to boot with most bootflags i ge kernel panic corresponding to currnet thread:kextd

Edit: got into OS X

I tried what you said. There is no ethernet connection choice

I have run into a problem now. Everytime i try to boot with most bootflags i ge kernel panic corresponding to currnet thread:kextd

Edit: got into OS X

I tried what you said. There is no ethernet connection choice

boot with -v and post here kernel panic image :thumbsup_anim:

This panic looks the same tbh and the one that has happened when i put my bootflags in

I have never expirianced a kernel panic in the os

It has the same error kextdattachicon.gif20140425_101727.jpgattachicon.gif20140425_103247.jpgattachicon.gif20140425_120155.jpg

install those 2 kext on system/library/extension(dont reboot)

open terminal and run this:

sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel -all-loaded

Now reboot

Archive.zip

Do you no what the optimal bootflags will be able to boot with as when i boout with -x in that is the only bootflag i can boot os x with. I cannot use the command above while in safe boot

Do you no what the optimal bootflags will be able to boot with as when i boout with -x in that is the only bootflag i can boot os x with. I cannot use the command above while in safe boot

boot in Verbose...or -v

http://www.macbreaker.com/2012/01/list-of-common-hackintosh-boot-flags_29.html

Ok so when i use -v it goes to the white screen after the apple logo, i assume this is because i have a 6950 gpu?

if you use -v...you never see Apple logo..... :wink_anim: what is wrong here? :hysterical:

Ohh sorry my bad there

After -v has done it boots onto a whitescreen and i cannot do anything from there on, no cursor just a white screen

Boot from your insaller first(F12)and choise your partition for boot