Security Update 2014-002 released

ZenGiga

25 posts in this topic

...the app store doesn't have this update for me...and the standalone dl says for mavericks server...why the diff.?

if it says build 13C1021, that means it is for 10.9.2, as Slice said it:

My system 10.9.2 became 13C1021.

if you have the last 10.9.3 beta (build 13D45a), you will not see this security update on app store

This update also includes Safari 7.0.3.

and safari 7.0.3 is already present, since the 2nd or 3rd beta (I'm not sure)

For once nvidia have been very quick, just prompted to install web driver 331.01.01f04 and now cudaminer hash rates are back where they were plus dragging windows about when cudaminer is running isn't jerky like it was yesterday.

So now everything is cool again =D

if it says build 13C1021, that means it is for 10.9.2, as Slice said it:

if you have the last 10.9.3 beta (build 13D45a), you will not see this security update on app store

and safari 7.0.3 is already present, since the 2nd or 3rd beta (I'm not sure)

...well, that doesn't tell me much more than i already said...I'm on 10.9.2(13C64) as stated in my sig. ...but i have safari 7.0.3 since April 2 ...and ITunes 11.1.6 since yesterday...if the fix for heartbleed is the issue...i understand that to be a server-side encryption error, and as such would be only for the server edition... :smoke:

Only me can't boot in normal mode after the update ? 

It stucks at apple logo .

Pc specs: intel core i5 4570 3.2

gpu:amd radeon hd 7770 

motherboard:gigabyte h81m-d2v

Boot with -v to see what is the stop.

• Like 1

Maybe you are missing FakeSMC.

Definitely not. Note "DSMOS has arrived"

Probably graphics related. Without more information on hardware config, no one can provide any useful advice.

GA H81M-D2V  i5-4570; 8GB; AMD Radeon HD 7770 1GB; 10.9 

My pc specs.Thank you.

Good that you added it to your signature.

But I don't have any experience with Radeon as I have no need for discrete graphics. I will say that there was no update to the Radeon drivers in this update.

A guy told me in 10.9.3 is fixed cause he owns the same gpu as i do .So ,i installed the beta 10.9.3 but still getting the gpu issue.Any idea how to get that fixed?

Thanks

I don't think this thread is about 10.9.3.

Yep sorry .Once again, a guy told me that i may need to remove AppleHDA cause maybe this occurs the problem.Is this necessary ?

Can you boot with -x (safe mode)?