1) what OS X version you want to install? Mavericks 10.9.2?
2) Do you have a Mac or a hackintosh? Or from a friend, without it will hardly to be install.
3) Since you have a haswell cpu ... you must use a hashwell mach_kernel for mavericks 10.9.2 ! (see here http://www.insanelym...l-motherboards/
4) download mavericks 10.9.2 from Apple store
5) download myhack Version 3.1.1 (see under download)
6) Install Mavericks with myhack on a USB stick or an external hdd. After you have created the USB Stick, add the pachted hashwell mach_kernel in the main directory of your USB stick.
7) BIOS settings:
Set AHCI to enabled
USB stick put on first boot order. Save the BIOS settings.
8) test with these boot flags:
-v -f UseKernelCache=NO PCIRootUID=1
Or PCIRootUID=0 (or with CPUs=1)
GraphicsEnabler=YES or with NO
Without npci=0x2000 or 3000 you have an Intel cpu !
You have to inform you well and read. I'm not an Intel expert but I think that should work so.