I am trying to install Os X 10.9.2 in my new installed PC, the installation is completed, and I have installed Clover in the HDD EFI partition. but while I was trying to boot it with UEFI, it is not able to boot when I am trying to boot it via latest version Clover R2652. facing message "root device uuid is 'UUID'"
It could be booted from the Clover built with http://bbs.pcbeta.co...483106-1-1.html (Chinese BBS)
the clover version in that pre-build Clover is not up-to-date
My PC hardware is
- Gigabyte Z87x-UD5h
- Intel i5 4670K
- Hd4600 Graphic card with 1G ram
what i tried:
- try my configuration with Clover Configration Tool to build my config.plist and enable to PMPatch of Clover.
- update the BOIS version from F8 to the latest F9
- try to disable Vt-D in the BOIS setting, but it is grayed out, and unable to be changed to Disable
- search in my regional Chinese forum and this one, did not find solution excepts PMPatch the BOIS file
- try PMPatch but i am unable to patch it, which i post my message in that topic
- try to boot "without cache" in Clover option when boot
- install some kernels include the latest FakeSMC
the issue is not solved
I have attached the plist flles and the screenshot
Please help, thank you for advance.
Created a new Install image from 10.2.9 install.app. with no additional driver/kext, except the latest FakeSMC
but i can not boot the OS with the latest Clover(default setting with no editting)... with the same issue, but i can boot the new installed OS with the clover provide with http://bbs.pcbeta.co...483106-1-1.html