Post Installation issue- Stuck on BluetoothHCI Controller

5 posts in this topic

I have created a usb installation disk of mavericks 10.9.1 following guide mentioned in osx86.in (installer fron retail app).

I was facing PCI COnfig begin issue so took IOPCIFamily.kext from Iatkos ML2 and it was working fine during boot.

After successful installation when booting for the first time from target installed HDD using bootloader of USB Installer (dual boot Win 8.1) got stuck in BluetoothHCI Controller .

I have attached a screenshot of it.

IMAG0071.jpg

Please help!

Pci configuration beginn, can you fix with boot flag: npci=0x2000 or 3000

. Bluetooth .... it is an indication that your graphics card is not properly detected and loaded.

Furthermore, write your full hardware signature, otherwise no one can help you here and will!

good luck!

• Like 1

I have created a usb installation disk of mavericks 10.9.1 following guide mentioned in osx86.in (installer fron retail app).

I was facing PCI COnfig begin issue so took IOPCIFamily.kext from Iatkos ML2 and it was working fine during boot.

After successful installation when booting for the first time from target installed HDD using bootloader of USB Installer (dual boot Win 8.1) got stuck in BluetoothHCI Controller .

I have attached a screenshot of it.

IMAG0071.jpg

Please help!

image is fake....

you get FakeSMC kext.... :blush:

Pci configuration beginn, can you fix with boot flag: npci=0x2000 or 3000

. Bluetooth .... it is an indication that your graphics card is not properly detected and loaded.

Furthermore, write your full hardware signature, otherwise no one can help you here and will!

good luck!

Hi spakk.

Can u pls tell what spec u want?

image is fake....

you get FakeSMC kext.... :blush:

Hi Husaber

image is not fake...

Can u pls suggest proper working FakeSMC.kext

It is Definitely a Graphics Problem because after the Bluetooth the next thing to be loaded is the Graphics.

What hardware you are using ? 

And what Graphics Card does your system have ? Like Intel; HD3000, 4000, 4600 etc ?