Triple-booting Windows, Ubuntu, and Mac OS X on a single PC!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

trav1085

trav1085

ハーカー

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts
  • Interests:Computers, hacking, system security, programming, apache, webserver, macs, pc, osx86, vista, dos...
I just created a tutorial on how to triple boot Windows XP/Vista, Ubuntu 6.06, and Mac OS X 10.4.8 on a single PC. I used a Dell Dimension 1100 with a Celeron D, so I advise you to use a Dell machine on this tutorial. I just finished it on my blog, it includes everything, how to partition using Gparted to setting up each OS. The boot loader I use is grub.

Visit it here: Click Here

EDIT: Link fixed

Edited by trav1085, 13 December 2006 - 05:22 AM.

Overdriven

Overdriven

Formerly Neospy; 2005 was fun.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
Erm, do you mean triple booting? ;P

trav1085

trav1085

ハーカー

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts
  • Interests:Computers, hacking, system security, programming, apache, webserver, macs, pc, osx86, vista, dos...
Your right, I'll fix that..

aries77

aries77

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Just what I'm looking for.....I want to try this on a Thinkpad. Right now I have a dual boot with XP and OSX...but the link you gave can not be found 404 error. Can you put up another link or post it here...or send a pdf/doc?

TIA

hnnrs

hnnrs

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Hi

The URL doesn't have anything on the blogger site! No 404 error though as aries77 found. As suggested, this thread would be good to put your howto on.

beepyou

beepyou

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
hey buddy, can you update what to do with editing the GRUB part? it's been more than 10 minutes :)

Rammjet

Rammjet

InsanelyMac V.I.P.

• Gurus
  • 5,302 posts

The URL doesn't have anything on the blogger site! No 404 error

It's not that hard to figure out...
http://cybernet1.blo...s-mac-os-x.html

trav1085

trav1085

ハーカー

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts
http://cybernet1.blo...s-mac-os-x.html

I updated it, it's at the end. If you don't see it, press F5 to refresh or clear your cache.

If it's too hard to read I can rewrite it in Office 2007 and re-publish it as a PDF

cbmkgd

cbmkgd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts
Don't forget to correct link in the wiki.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy