• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

anthony1017

anthony1017

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hello Just wanted to share my 1st build running 10.9.2 with Audio and Video working great.I didn't really find any other post with the exact mobo as i have I'm posting this for future references.

I had problems at 1st trying to get the installer to come up all i was getting was a flashing grey screen and it would reboot.

What i Did was in the BIOS i Enable all the CPU setting and Disable HPET under power management and of course set the drive to AHCI mode. After that i did a reboot and the installer came up and completed the install with out any problems.

Once done i updated to OS from 10.9 to 10.9.2 and lost my ethernet, Ran ##### selected drivers-network-Realtek-AppleRTL816Ethernet 2.0.6 installed it then reboot and network was back.

Video and Audio were not working correctly i found a post by polyzargone thats had the same Video Card and he provided the correct kexts to get video and audio woking correctly. http://www.insanelym...cceleratorkext/

Would like to thank a user from that chat alanmacfeeb that provided much assistance he pointed me out to the correct direction.

Specs:
X58M (MS-7593 v1.0)

3.08 GHz Intel Core i7 950

ATI Radeon HD 5450 (Need to load Kexts provided in attachment with Kext utility, Much Credit to polyzargone )

12GB of Ram 

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MSI, X58M, MS-7593V1.0, ATI, RADEON, HD, 5450, WORKING, 10.9.2, Mavericks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy