OSX installer problem and perhaps a keyboard on a laptop HP dv9880ew

hackintosh1984

1 post in this topic

Hello

Below I attach two pictures to show you what I did iPad , which show what the site is setup with stick and Mac OSX Mavericks (created in Myhack ) - installation on a laptop HP dv9880ew . Error , the problem appears when I start the Installer mavericks . I do not know what does that mean? ? , Touch pad mouse works , but here I think the point is that the keyboard does not work , why not let me on so that I could install the system without a keyboard because it is impossible , strapped my usb keyboard but also does not work. I used extra kext for the keyboard but still nothing . Interestingly, the distribution of OSX and CDs also stands in this place and shows the same screen . For now I do not know how to solve , but I guess with this is related to the termination of laptopowym , because a desktop pc never seen ( with them I have quite a few years of experience ) . Please help with a very far nothing comes to mind , but that may be a problem with the keyboard ( it does not operate) .

In addition, I attach a file with detailed specifications of the HP laptop dv9880ew ( generated by the program AIDA64 ) , if you know what kexty , modifications , etc. to use for this laptop to install Mac OSX, please write in the comments. Regards thank you in advance for your help. Regards thank you in advance for your help.

post-656404-0-90168400-1396563625_thumb.jpg

post-656404-0-34681900-1396563714_thumb.jpg

AIDA64-raport (HP Pavivlion dv9880ew).htm