Graphics artifacts after sleep

1 post in this topic

Hi all!

I recently installed Mountain Lion 10.8.5 on to my notebook Acer Aspire 5740g with ATI Mobility HD 5470, Intel core i3 330M. I managed to get everything working very fine except for just one last thing.. 

The problem comes when the laptop goes to stop, or even if just the screen goes to stop. Well, when i wake it up the display shows graphics artifacts, some kind of with striped screen and nothing is visible but the system wakes up good and it works, it's just the display so the problem is not with the sleep thing (the laptop sleeps and wakes correctly), i think it's more related to graphics. I'm getting my video thing working by using clover bootloader, injecting the EDID extracted from my own display, patching the famebuffer connectors and booting with AtiConfig=Hoolock, LoadVBios and PatchVbios parameters. Outside of this problem, i have to say that the graphics is working very good with full qe/ci and regognizes my display correct resolution (even the brighteness button on the laptop work). I know this is an old problem, i've had it in the past with other hackintosh (ATI) machines but never found a solution. Since i'm running on a laptop now i think it's time to fix this but i am not really sure on how to do it. Anyone have had experience with that or got some ideas? It would be very appreciated (not only by me) :)