how to copy dsdt to osx partition on windows?

maxell505

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I have a fully patched dsdt.aml file that I need to place in OSX. I cannot access OSX right now so I need to do this through Windows. I have transmac but I do not know how to place the dsdt.aml file in transmac. Another forum user told me that transmac does not support dragging and dropping from Windows but the problem is that when I try to use transmac's file manager, it does not show my Windows partition in the side pane. I have attached a screenshot showing this problem. Please help.

post-1161338-0-76335800-1396198584_thumb.png

The problem is that I cannot access my Windows partition from transmac so there is no way to copy and paste it to the HFS partition.

Please help. Thank you.

Hello everyone. I have a fully patched dsdt.aml file that I need to place in OSX. I cannot access OSX right now so I need to do this through Windows. I have transmac but I do not know how to place the dsdt.aml file in transmac. Another forum user told me that transmac does not support dragging and dropping from Windows but the problem is that when I try to use transmac's file manager, it does not show my Windows partition in the side pane. I have attached a screenshot showing this problem. Please help.

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

The problem is that I cannot access my Windows partition from transmac so there is no way to copy and paste it to the HFS partition.

Please help. Thank you.

CAN SOMEBODY DELETE THIS POST. i HAVE SOLVED MY PROBLEM USING PARAGON HFS SOFTWARE!