I have just been building a new PC and after installing all of the parts and connecting all of the cables, when I start the computer the lights and fans turn on however, but nothing shows up on the screen and then after about 10 seconds the computer restarts and the same thing happens in an infinite loop.
Here are the parts for my build:
- Intel Quad Core Xeon CPU E3-1230v3, LGA1150, 3.3GHz 8MB CACHE a
- Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler a
- Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H/Z87/4 x DDR3/6 x PCI-E/1 x PCI/10 x SATA3/10 x - USB3.0/HDMI/DP/DVI-I/2 x GBLAN/ a
- Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) CML16GX3M2A1600C10 DDR3 1600MHz CL10 LP Vengeance Unbuffered DIMM Memory with X a
- Samsung 250GB SSD 840 EVO SATA III 6Gbs 2.5 7mm 540MB/s/520MB/s a
- Seagate SATA3 2TB 7200RPM Barracuda 64mb Cache a
- EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC & ACX & Dual Bios 02G-P4-3765-KR PCIE Graphics Card a
- TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 - 450Mbps Wireless N Dual Band PCI Express Adapter a
- SilverStone ST75F-P 750W Power Supply, 80Plus Silver a
Can someone please help me and suggest any possible fixes!
Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:30 AM
Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:23 AM
remove the connectors..re-check processor well fix, reconnect cables,re-check memory if well fix....and see if you have good "ground" at AC..power...
I had this yesterday ,and it was I did...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users