Mavericks 10.9.2 su ASUS F550C

alfieroalfieri

1,441 posts in this topic

I do not have skype, but you can create your pendrive with Pandora 2 without troubles, you can update the app directly from previous Pandora version or download new version from this topic: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/302220-pandoras-box-20-candidate-3-roll-out/

Remember: configure the system without graphics kexts and with NullCPUPM

Update : 

Here's where I am : 

I downloaded MacDrive to explore my Mac Partition on Windows. I can see that NullCPUPowerManagement.kext is not in S/L/E, so I will try to reboot the partition after my USB is ready 

If don't work, I will try Yosemite with 

And the Yosemite by Chris http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/304256-new-way-to-install-os-x-yosemite/ 

I also see that my CPU is working on other laptop like Dell Inspiron 13z (5323) so I will try to contact others members. 

Hope I will succeed :)

Edit : Also, I will try with smbiost MacPro9.1 as it support Intel i7 3xxxQM and I have a 3537u i7

Here's what I did :

1) Install Chameleon bootloader

2) Delete all Nvidia and Amd files in S/L/E

3) Boot with -v UseKernelCache=No dart=0 GraphicsEnabler=No SkipNvidiaGfx=Yes

4) Format to GPT and install

5) Once installed, boot with -v -x as it stuck on the Apple logo loading

Now it works, I need WiFi, better resolution, sound and to don't have to type -v-x every reboot.

Also the animation is not perfect, don't know if I can improve that.

Question : Can I update safely to 10.9.5?

I have a problem, I installed the Chameleon bootloader in the -x mode but I can't access to Chameleon menu, bios don't recognize my ssd.

When I put the USB I can boot Mac or Windows.

In nutshell my bios only see if I put a USB but not my internal drive. I don't understand