OS X Mavericks 10.9.3 to dev

178 posts in this topic

I wont hurry now updating after the last time.  ^_^

I could not really find what messed up the video output in 13D17.

AppleGraphicsControl, IOGraphicsFamily, all are new versions, but the problem should have been gone when i put back 13D12, but it didn't.

Huh, I thought I was the only one.....

Do you have, Recovery Partition?

hello

where it is .. u see it ?

what i read is only for apple people.. in my installation don't show the update..

good hack

After you install Mavericks Seed Configuration Utility, you will see the beta updates too in App Store.

You can choose then to Install, App Store downloads the packages to Library/Updates, and deletes them after install.

Edited by fantomas1
This file is only for Mac Dev program developers' purpose, posting link of copyrighted material is not allowed.

After you install Mavericks Seed Configuration Utility, you will see the beta updates too in App Store.

You can choose then to Install, App Store downloads the packages to Library/Updates, and deletes them after install.

That's what I did. I've been updating several betas using this method including 13d17. But I didn't see the notice of 13d19. Tried refreshing several times. No avail.

• Like 1

You won't see 13D19. It is for Apple employee only, but it is the same as 13D17 with a few extra's like iTunes, Safari and SSL update notification update script.

Nothing to do with the AICPUM?

looks like on 10.9.2 LVDS support was killed off, can anyone else confirm or debunk this? anyone running 10.9.3 on LVDS?

It's fine to me through all the betas and formal builds. Running my notebook with LVDS.

seems to crash on my 100% solid build.

ga-z77n-wifi, bog standard I5-3570K chip, etc. etc.

hard to follow the verbose boot, but it appears to crash after something about video drivers loading..then...bam..straight to white screen of death.

No clues on how to proceed from here. Totally stumped.

ps: yes...referring to the latest ...21 build

Don't worry, even real macs suffer from it (look a few pages back + my real non hack MacPro4,1).

Probably it gets fixed.

The only thing I can't figure out why it works on one hack and fails on the second.

Since I just did a restore my bug with the dock + artifacts went away, so no need anymore for the dev build :)

I will install the current beta update today evening on my AMD, then I will report

Yeah! beta update 13D21 succeeded very well on AMD ( replaced only System.kext and sandbox.kext from 10.9 (replace only for AMD!! )), renewed cache, repaired permissions, rebooted, thank you apple :yes:

Edited by spakk