Intel inside Power Mac G4 Case

saGat

7 posts in this topic

• 1 month later...

Months from moment 3 almost < law (as of right) > Mineły when idea of remaking has been born on in pretty (beautiful) casing PC G4ki. I did not have time by last period very too that (in order to) hare has has turned out this project. When I have untwisted first case (together; time) my G4ke but when sheet metal become (stay) flash for (after) by only my head thought her (it) " I it sometime skończe? ". But however, it has managed and I am satisfied from this project it very more that there is first my mod. I invite for whole reading article. After second (other) registration on blogu, when I have installed it already zasilacz and acts begin trying on plate (disc) appear first problem głowną sie. It is necessary to make grapple on plate (disc) existing peg głowną wywalić and install new in (to) place cable supplying main 20 odpowienich płyte pin and they are not open for short by that 4 casing entirely pin, so, open supplying necessary unfasten front panel she (it) entirely ( zeby or there where click exists /diode power and certainly < obvious > click is built constructions not transmit (be suitable) on plate for most important adaptation in it which (who) generally thing plate (disc) main which (who) ) be has other reset modfikacji, other places of grapples, otherwise, distributed elements like processor of frame and other harbors from rear of casing wejscia/wyjscia. With assistance in it for my colleague kwestji zróciłem Tomka Lechickiego. Basic problem was related from (with) slotami PCI and AGP that (in order to) cut of sheet metal was related it (them) in back with assembling on back harbors all indispensable can take advantage casing that cause next problem częsci blaszki. We have covered in overhead emerged hole scrap properly which (who) finally metal częsci dociętego. Become (stay) in casing wywiercone but acts for grapple of peg opening nastepnie nagwintowane. Ready was prepared for acceptance of main plate (disc) so casing. As it happens, bones of frames hamper at closing of casing about sleds rom dvd and casing most usually is closed in the light of ! I have returned to house Wnerwiony and acts on later momentally problem odłożylem dvd. I needed click for creation of panel like part < frequent > printed plytka, 2 mikroprzelaczniki, diode acts , cables, plug-ins on for piny plyty glownej. My brother has helped it in production me plytki Czmiel i.e. say cieżko that it has helped me because it has executed robots (jobs) 90% practically. For (after) zlutowaniu and it has has turned out acts shallow < plate > wmontowaniu żę power button, it acts reset button but diode does not shine not simply. As it happens, it needs diode 1.5 V but not 3V. I have gone for (after) few on electronic exchange days and buy diode green install 1.5V ktorą and strange thing acts . If necessary I have bought protracted cable on electronic exchange 20 pin. Nowhere I could cable for prolongation 4 so called wire ( ) pinowego P4 znaleść but I have found przejściówke molex it acts - > which (who) superbly 4pin. I have bought pentagram be for processor of firm loud also ( it simply awfully ) quiet wentylator boxowy, efficient and first of all, there was small important ( that particularly because distance remain between processor wentylatorem but it 5 mm ) zailaczem jakes. Non-compatible is assembled plug-in in (to) on endowment (outfit) on against on new from the point of view of standard 120 -mm decide mention him (it) G4 wentylator slotów PCI and it issued hum which (who) denerwujacy, I have put on przeźroczystego Coooler Mastera. Sole thing remain namely rom DVD, which (who) hampered about frames. As that sleds are cut long decide for metal ball enough it (them), but it has allowed on only bone near prześlignięcie sie DVD, however, they hampered for grapple zatrzaski ramu. I have dispatched (have erased) scrap of sled for metal ball else. Naped dvd And there is model of firm about cut down length so short enough be lite but it scanted me for luck some (certain) 4 millimeters else, then, < sweat > behind assistance decide brutally rom front panel break away front part delete skrócic DVD kombinerek wyłamałem tacki nastepnie and wanted nest so not jack and potencjometr głośnosci, at last it has given progress could close due to which (who) me wszsytko obudowe. I have recognized (have regard) in this moment for completed (expired) mod. I wanted to thank me all this which (who) help for panel ( Paweł Wiącek aka czmiel and many technical indicators for installment of main plate (disc) ) ( Tomek Lechicki and general assistance at project at completing too general assistance ) krzysztof ( Szubartowski sczególnie częsci and transport ) but now else snap ready project pare.

• 2 weeks later...