sound

www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/194-realtek-alc271x-applehda-audio/

imrvergel

imrvergel

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Okay thank you :) im sorry for asking again the wifi :) the mac os x is not compatible any centrino wifi. Thanks again. But i have new question sir. My screen is always flicker. What isdo you think the problem? Later i will post the pics. Somtimes my screen have silver lines and small square..

dcai777

dcai777

BAZINGA!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Interests:Hacking your Hackintosh

chang your backround and see if your backround is translucent like mine

Attached File  Screen Shot 2014-03-04 at 6.45.39 AM.png   1022.97KB   1 downloads

imrvergel

imrvergel

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Yes sir. Its translucent..

imrvergel

imrvergel

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Sir i install appleHDA and the other files i dunno what is the name. but my sound is still not working. Help me please :)

warlikewings

warlikewings

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
You can try Voodoohda 2.8.4 for your audio, which (if you have more than just two speakers, like my HP Envy does) will improve the overall sound, however if you only have two speakers the patched AppleHDA will be fine, I believe to use it you need to create or edit your dsdt and find the part about audio, your layout ID may be different than mine, but for me it had to be set to 12. Since you used Iatkos (ugh, I hate distro's, they're too easy/and there's no way to know why something does or doesn't work) you are probably using chameleon as your bootloader right? Try voodoo hda 2.8.4 first and see if it works.
Before using Voodoohda you have to remover AppleHDA or you will probably have a kernel panic/reboot. Don't forget to move AppleHDA first if you do go this route

dcai777

dcai777

BAZINGA!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Interests:Hacking your Hackintosh

that link shows you how to edit your dsdt for audio

warlikewings

warlikewings

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
Yes, but in multi speaker laptops, for example the Hp envy which has to user facing speakers, two top speakers near the display and a subwoofer underneath, apple hda provides mediocre sound at best, as it lacks all but the two user facing speakers. This is why I suggested trying voodoo. Only if the laptop has more than two speakers though.

imrvergel

imrvergel

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
I dont understand what to do. :) please tell me what to do. Thanks... Sorry

imrvergel

imrvergel

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Thank you all i got my sounds and i bought tp link for wifi. And its working now. Everything is okay now. Thanks again.. If i have the same laptop you can ask me if you wany to install iatkos ml2.. ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy