Mavericks 10.9.2 released

verleihnix

104 posts in this topic

Also noticed a hilarious new bug for 10.9.2 (non-hackintosh related). Try Shift + Ctrl + Up or Down Arrow key. SLLOOOOWWW. Strangely enough the corresponding gestures with magic mouse or trackpad work properly. Weird, but whatever.

That's not a bug, any animation within the OS can be slowed down by pressing shift.

I just discovered that my Kernel Panic issue was caused by the IntelPowerManagement Kext.

After booting in Safe Mode (typing "-x" before choosing the boot volume in the Chameleon Bootloader screen), I installed a Patched IntelPowerManagement kext and now everythink seems ok.

I recommend trying this if you have some KP with the latest OS X update ;)

I recommend to you read rules!!!!! :yes:   http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/rules/    please!!!!!  

@ Mods: I'm sorry for that, just edited my post. Thank you :)

Updated to 10.9.2. Graphics stopped working and I can only boot into desktop with GraphicsEnabler=No

Guess new exotic patch is needed for ATI48xx cards.

If you send me the original amd4800controller kext, I'll make and upload the new exotic patched kexts.

Updated to 10.9.2, patched everything (applehda, ati kexts), no problem so far.

• Like 2

Updated to 10.9.2. Graphics stopped working and I can only boot into desktop with GraphicsEnabler=No

Guess new exotic patch is needed for ATI48xx cards.

If you send me the original amd4800controller kext, I'll make and upload the new exotic patched kexts.

Updated to 10.9.2, patched everything (applehda, ati kexts), no problem so far.

already uploaded

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/202-qeci-exotic-patch-for-mavericks/

^_^

No problem for me to enter iCloud.com and I also login with no problem to FaceTime. Did you repaired permissions after 10.9.2?

Yes, I also tried with my two different apple ids, same problem. It just refuses to log in.

I'm getting these messages in console while it tries to login:

2014.02.27. 3:24:26,251 FaceTime[311]: Retrieving server bag 1, 0x600000016460, 1, 0

Edit: exactly this happening for me too:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5894412?tstart=0

Mine won't sleep now. Never had this problem before. No other problem so far though. I did an online update, not the combo.

I don't see any errors in the logs.

MB: MSI Z77MA-G45 

update: Got sleep working again by reinstalling the GenericUSBXHCI (USB3) drivers and removing darkwake=0 from the org.chameleon.Boot.plist. Don't know which fixed it though.

no problem upgrading from 1091 and 1092

I tried to login into FaceTime, and it steps back to login window, or the indicator just spinning but no progress... Also icloud.com redirects to apple.com in Safari... wtf?!

Have you tried to delete your system configuration file for your network (*etwork* plist files on /Library/Preference/SystemConfiguration) and remove network from the system preferences, restart and tried logging in again.

btw no problem with me on facetime, app store and icloud after 1092 upgrade.

no problem upgrading from 1091 and 1092

Have you tried to delete your system configuration file for your network (*etwork* plist files on /Library/Preference/SystemConfiguration) and remove network from the system preferences, restart and tried logging in again.

btw no problem with me on facetime, app store and icloud after 1092 upgrade.

I made a full clean reinstall then updated to 10.9.2 so it should be ok, but I'll try to delete it.

Killed all what worked before: iMessage, FaceTime, iCloud, AppStore, audio (doesn't load AppleHDA)

For me, AppStore, iCloud, Find My Mac, etc works. iMessage(which is never worked), and Facetime fails to log in. They definitely made something with the authenticate processes.
  • Like 1

No problem at all with iMessage here with 10.9.2. If it's the "Call Apple" issue, I suggest you simply add a valid cc.

Doesn't help. Logging in SysProf got: problem with communication with icloud service. Using Safari can acces icloud.