Mavericks 10.9.2 released

verleihnix

104 posts in this topic

Clover has a key KernelPM=yes. It may help you.

KernelPm will not help with a panic in AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext. AsusAICPUPM=true will patch AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext. KernelPm is for Haswell CPUs with locked CPU MSR 0xE2 that cause early reboot in the kernel.

AsusAICPUPM patches AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext.

KernelPm patches mach_kernel.

Without knowing the exact details of the KP though, it could be unrelated to locked MSRs.

• Like 1

In my Asus Laptop (G750JX with a GTX 770M) after apply the 10.9.2 combo update, the hackintosh never reach the desktop after the apple logo and ends on a black screen. I think this issue has anything to do with the new apple nvidia drivers in 10.9.2.

Nvidia released its own drivers yesterday. Maybe it can fix this issue, but I can´t prove it cause I have now a non-working hackintosh.

• Like 1

Updated w/ combo, everything is ok

10.9.2 on GA-EP35 DS4 is full working, no need to repatch applehda or something.

Neither I had to repatch AppleHDA.kext (knowledge from Toleda's  Mavericks: Audio - Realtek ALC AppleHDA)

There were a few sound assertions though, so I restored the original AppleHDA.kext and used Pike's method

Edited by Il Francy MacPc

@Costanegra

as here

I am getting Kernel Panic on AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext :(

this is probably the solution (if you use clover bootloader)

KernelPm will not help with a panic in AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext. AsusAICPUPM=true will patch AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext. KernelPm is for Haswell CPUs with locked CPU MSR 0xE2 that cause early reboot in the kernel.

AsusAICPUPM patches AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext.
KernelPm patches mach_kernel.

Without knowing the exact details of the KP though, it could be unrelated to locked MSRs.

if you use chameleon bootloader, use this file

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/132-aicpmpatch/

good luck   ;)

• Like 1

very very old problem, install the kext NULLCPUPowermanegement.kext, then you need patch the AICPM and delete NULLCPUP

Thanks a lot, iFire. That seem to have done the trick, with sleep working so far. I appreciate your and fantomas1 quick reply's.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Hello, I have a problem, when I upgrade to version 10.9.2 after the boot the screen goes black, no signal lost, just not showing the login screen, with 10.9.1 worked without any kind of problem, my configuration is with the last clover r2605.

XFX Ati 7950 3072 MB

16gb Ram

Z68-DS3P rev. 1.0 (not UEFI) Disable IGPU

Works with Intel HD 3000 system and loads the Ati card but does not work alone.

How do you fix a problem?

Thank you.

{censored} happened here. I think that my rig updated itself on shutdown. Now it's stuck on Login Screen, or before that. 

I got my system.log through Secure Shell and it's polluted with 1092381029 lines of the same warning.

There are any ways to restore the missing .nib file for loginwindow besides reinstalling Mavericks?

http://imgur.com/8tmgQNC

EDIT: it seems that Monolingual has something to do with this. The .nib files contained locale info, and my hackintosh was set to Brazilian. Could someone post the Core Service "loginwindow.app" for me?

Having an Odd issue with my hack Updated with app store and app store says it's updated but the about this mac states that it is still 10.9.1 so I used Combo Update watched it install and reboot back to Desktop and still reading at 10.9.1 what the hell should I try diffrent?

Update I had to reinstall combo update In (-x Safe Mode) now it's fine

Killed all what worked before: iMessage, FaceTime, iCloud, AppStore, audio (doesn't load AppleHDA)

For me, AppStore, iCloud, Find My Mac, etc works. iMessage(which is never worked), and Facetime fails to log in. They definitely made something with the authenticate processes.

SOLVED! I found a reason. Noticed that no buit-in entry under all devices in IOReg where it there was before update, so I added it in my DSDT under HDEF - sound returned, next added under HDAU - hdmi sound returned and finaly added it under ARPT (my wi-fi device) - iMessage, FaceTime, iCloud and AppStore do work again.

Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)
                    {
                        Store (Package (0xXX)
                            {

"built-in",
                                Buffer (One)   // or Buffer (Zero) {}
                                {
                                    0x00
                                },

}, Local0)
                        DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))
                        Return (Local0)
                    } 
  • Like 2

I already have built-in 0x01 for my LAN(only network device) device. You say I should change that to 0x00? But before, everyone told that we need to set that 0x01 to get mac appstore working... So I'm getting confused now.

From I know, all integrated devices must be Built-in = 0x00. I did never know what 0x01 meant. Please see ioregs from genuine macs, it only should appear integrated devices as built-in = 0x00. For example Ethernet, usb ports, HDEF, IGPU, LPCB, MCHC, SATA, SBUS, etc.