Digital vibrance / Nvidia

lemarqq

10 posts in this topic

Hello anyone

After i google it a lot, i couldn't find a solution. I want to modify the colors, they look washed out.

Like in Windows / Nvidia Control Panel, there is an option, called  Digital vibrance.

Is that possible somehow, under OS X ?

I did try to create a profile, from settings / display, calibrate, etc, but i don't really like it. Under Windows 7, the colors look really awesome.

Please help me, it must be a software / option / for that.

Thanks in advance

Hello anyone

After i google it a lot, i couldn't find a solution. I want to modify the colors, they look washed out.

Like in Windows / Nvidia Control Panel, there is an option, called Digital vibrance.

Is that possible somehow, under OS X ?

I did try to create a profile, from settings / display, calibrate, etc, but i don't really like it. Under Windows 7, the colors look really awesome.

Please help me, it must be a software / option / for that.

Thanks in advance

Which nvidia graphics card do you have?

Create a signature, so everyone can see what hardware you have to help you.!!

This also stands in the House Rules of insaneleymac!!!

I don't understand. Such a great company like Nvidia / ATI / Apple, don't have this option, for an OS

Especially for OS X, where a lot of people are editing photos, videos.

Yes, i know, there are hardware calibrators, professional monitors, etc, but a software option like Digital vibrance would be great, also.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

What about some color profiles, with more vivid / natural colors, for download ?

I have an idea, but i don't know if it's gonna work.
Under Windows 7 i want to create a profile, somehow, with all the Nvidia Control Panel settings, included Digital vibrance, like a color profile, and after that, i should try to convert this profile for OSX
What do you think, guys ?

There must be a trick / way / option to do that

Linux is free, and there is this option included in the " nvidia-settings "

If i would buy Datacolor DC S3P100 Spyder 3 Pro, would that help, to get something like Digital Vibrance ?