Ok..I have an HP Envy 15t-j000 touchsmart quad edition laptop with Beats Audio. I am able to listen to sound natively using the AppleHDA kext. My problem is that i am able to listen to sound through the two bottom speakers but my two built-in top speakers and subwoofer do not work. I have searched everywhere, especially these forums for a solution and cannot find one. Could someone please guide me in the right direction to get these speakers and subwoofer working, rather it be natively or through voodoohda?
- Intel HD Graphics 4600; Intel® 2x2 802.11b/g/n WLAN and Bluetooth® 4.0 plus WiDi Support with Intel® Smart Connect Technology; Fingerprint Reader; 4 SuperSpeed USB 3.0; 1 HDMI; 1 RJ45; 1 headphone-out/microphone-in combo
- Genuine Windows® 8 64; 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4700MQ Processor (2.4GHz, 6MB L3 Cache)
- 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Protection; 8GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM (2 Dimm)
- Standard Keyboard; Beats Audio with 4 Speakers; Fingerprint Reader; 65W AC power adapter
- 15.6-inch diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit Display (1366x768)