Compile Error from Unedited DSDT

unedited DSDT Z510

Best Answer RehabMan, 18 February 2014 - 08:40 PM

I recently began to edit the DSDT by using DSDT editor without any success. I am using a Lenovo
Ideapad Z510 laptop.

The major issues I encountered was that my unedited DSDT gave me around 180 error. Using "fix error" option, I was able to narrow that number to 3. I tried to input the suggestion, but this would lead to more errors.

I am a newbie in DSDT editing. Can someone help me and take a look at my DSDT file. Thanks!

CJ 

Attached is error free. Search for REHAB to see changes.

Note that the errors largely stem from incorrect disassembly. You should use "iasl -e <ssdts> -d dsdt.aml" to disassemble giving iasl the entire set of OEM ssdts to reference. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

cjin5

cjin5

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

I recently began to edit the DSDT by using DSDT editor without any success. I am using a Lenovo

Ideapad Z510 laptop.

The major issues I encountered was that my unedited DSDT gave me around 180 error. Using "fix error" option, I was able to narrow that number to 3. I tried to input the suggestion, but this would lead to more errors.

I am a newbie in DSDT editing. Can someone help me and take a look at my DSDT file. Thanks!

CJ 

Attached Files

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Moderators
  • 3,775 posts

I sugest to you update your bios to of the lasted version, then from Windows extract your DSDT with AIDA64, if you can't compile post it here, this one is corrupt or incomplet

DSDT/SSDT Patch request - DSDT - OSXLatitude Forum

cjin5

cjin5

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

I sugest to you update your bios to of the lasted version, then from Windows extract your DSDT with AIDA64, if you can't compile post it here, this one is corrupt or incomplet

DSDT/SSDT Patch request - DSDT - OSXLatitude Forum

Thank you for the response. The Bio is my laptop is running the newest version. I tried the method you suggested by using Aida. It gave similar result. I attached the one I got from aida. 

Attached Files

RehabMan

RehabMan

InsanelyMac Legend

• Coders
  • 1,298 posts
  • Interests:skiing, software, classic cars

Best Answer

Ideapad Z510 laptop.

CJ 

Attached is error free. Search for REHAB to see changes.

Note that the errors largely stem from incorrect disassembly. You should use "iasl -e <ssdts> -d dsdt.aml" to disassemble giving iasl the entire set of OEM ssdts to reference.

Attached Files

cjin5

cjin5

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Work like Charm! :)  Thank you! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy