Getting to the Installer is way harder than I thought it would. (Using Ozmosis)

max4143

3 posts in this topic

So this text will be very short, because I just came from Work and I already wrote this like 5 times. I always press alt+<arrow key left>, trying to select the whole line, but in windows, you go back in the Browser History with that. Also, I tryed to make a discussion at a better known Forum in my Language but as it turns out, they hate insanelymac and s**k huge a** b**ls if you're even telling them that you're community helped me getting all my parts.

ANYWAYS! Let's get to the main problem.

So I successfully  installed Ozmosis on my Motherboard without any kexts specified to my Motherboard parts I installed on it. I am left here with a Retail Copy of OS X Tiger and a USB Drive with Mavericks installed on (I've used [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] (I know, I know..)). I can only get on a real mac in 3 days. And the Installer won't load at all.

I am stuck many errors I don't understand, so I'll just upload them all to my dropbox and you can look at them all at once.

Thoose are the Parts I got:

MoBo                  Gigabyte Z77-D3H (Ozmosis F21)

CPU                    Intel i7 1337 LGA1155

Graphics Card    EVGA GTX660

RAM                   2x KIngston 4GB

HDDs                  2x 160GB; 1x 1TB HDD installed with Windows 7, already partitioned to 250GB, the rest will be OSX + Backup files/games etc.

that-that's pretty much it. I have no clue what I can do about it, Google isn't helping me much and the dark-net is far away from me ^.^

I also removed the Graphics Card because I've heared it'll be easyer due to the fact that the drivers aren't installed properly yet.

If I made a type error, let me know I want to make my english as good as possible.

Grettings, Max.

Dropbox pics