• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

the5schlueters

the5schlueters

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I have a duel Xeon system lying around that I would like to install one of the Mac OS's on. Its a Fujitsu Siemens CELSIUS R630. It is a 64bit system (I don't know if that matters) I would like to know if is possible and if so what OS should I use and how should I go about it and how well will it run? I use to love mac OS back when I worked in television but I just cant afford them anymore. I have a bunch of mac software that I would like to use again. I would like it to be as much "MAC" as possible. Here are the system specs.

2 Intel Xeon processors, 3.60 GHz, with Extended Memory 64 Technology and Hyper-Threading technology Front Side Bus 800 Second-level cache 1 MB Memory 16 GB, DDR2 SDRAM, ECC, DDR2 400, dual-channel  DIMM slots 8 Chipset Intel E7525. It as a Nvidia gt430 video card in it.

Spec sheet is attached as a PDF also.

Attached Files

the5schlueters

the5schlueters

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Anyone?? I know there are great guides out there ob doing this but with the xeons and ecc ram i am not sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2015 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy