Not booting

MrSuji

19 posts in this topic

Hello and welcome!

I think you should at first install VoodooPS2.kext to get a working shift/capslock key...

Despite of that is my crystal ball actually in maintenance and I'm not daring to use a palatir - so I have to guess your system configuration...

It is completly impossiable to get Mavericks running on a 486DX4 with 100MHz, 32 MB PS/2-RAM, and ATi Mach 32 ;-)

Sorry, just kidding. If you give us some information about your hardware and tried installation method, we will try to help. But we need some information to work with. Best way would be to write down your hardware in your signature.

Best regards,

Laberlohe

• Like 1

Why are you shouting?

Sorry if you felt like that  :(

Hello and welcome!

I think you should at first install VoodooPS2.kext to get a working shift/capslock key...

Despite of that is my crystal ball actually in maintenance and I'm not daring to use a palatir - so I have to guess your system configuration...

It is completly impossiable to get Mavericks running on a 486DX4 with 100MHz, 32 MB PS/2-RAM, and ATi Mach 32 ;-)

Sorry, just kidding. If you give us some information about your hardware and tried installation method, we will try to help. But we need some information to work with. Best way would be to write down your hardware in your signature.

Best regards,

Laberlohe

Thanks for your reply 

I used niresh mavericks 10.9 iso and write to a usb using win32diskimager,transmac etc(almost all usb writer),but it does'nt booting up ! 

I'm new to this hackitosh thing 

Can you please explain how to install VoodooPS2.kext ?!

Intel i5 4670

4GB RAM

Biostar hifi b85s3+ mobo 

Thanks 

Hello

Ok, i gave to you a solution to install OSX... check this...

Try boot...

I believe your mobo has UEFI, so you can enable UEFI mode and use Clover(more complex)
Or you can enable non-UEFI mode(legacy_boot)and use Chameleon(more easy and very recommended bootloader for beginners)or Clover...

You choose.

• Like 3

Hello

Ok, i gave to you a solution to install OSX... check this...

Try boot...

I believe your mobo has UEFI, so you can enable UEFI mode and use Clover(more complex)

Or you can enable non-UEFI mode(legacy_boot)and use Chameleon(more easy and very recommended bootloader for beginners)or Clover...

You choose.

When i tried to boot shows the error ,loading mach kernel error loading drivers 

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5A5B7juc6S0NnFWNWFZcnZucUU&usp=sharing

Screenshot of the error can be viewed through the link thanks :)

Hello

Why you want install OSX in VM? Is waste time... VM use a emulate hardware(chipset,graphic... everything is emulated)

Install OSX in HDD and se your own hardware....

I dont wanna install it in VM 

I just tried :( 

Betwween you saw the pics ?

Hello

Yes, but it's confuse...

Please try configure your Bios: http://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1804

I believe your Bios can be UEFI, so set your Bios to UEFI mode and boot... with you don't know how to set, check this: http://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4084
This guide teach how set for legacy_boot too.

• Like 3

Hello

Yes, but it's confuse...

Please try configure your Bios: http://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1804

I believe your Bios can be UEFI, so set your Bios to UEFI mode and boot... with you don't know how to set, check this: http://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4084

This guide teach how set for legacy_boot too.

Let me configure my bios

You can try my script http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/295995-osx86-usb-maker-and-utilities-for-linux/.
Try setting up a temp Linux VM with hdd space to hold System + 28G of Osx setup data.

InstallESD.dmg(5.3G) + InstallESD.img(5.4G) + BaseSystem.img(1.3G) + mavericks.img(10G) + mavericks.vdi(6G) = approx 28GB (only for setup data)
Copy Vanilla Mavericks DMG to the VM and follow instructions from the thread to create img.
Either convert from script or transfer it back to Windows and use
"C:\Program Files\Oracle\Virtualbox\vboxmanage convertdd mavericks.img mavericks.vdi"

Now you can use mavericks.vdi to setup your OSX VM (non Efi Mode, emulate USB input device, Enable Accelleration and IO APIC)

The result attached, just tested it out for you  :) 
Created with that script, no Mactrans or existing Mac involved  :) 
Boot with NO PARAMETERS, neither "-v". OSX fails to reset "Verbose View" to "Installation View". Booting with logo avoids this problem

mavericks_vm.png

Some how i managed to overcome the error loading drivers error but now showing loading drivers ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. ( so many dot like this )

and keeps restarting :(