Mac blocked...very stupid man...I...

Zioraffa

2 posts in this topic

Guys I urgently need help ... This morning I very casually opened the mac, click the disk icon, and get information at the bottom where you've enabled access authorization by everyone: no access. I thought he was referring to all users except the administrator, but it is not. Now the Mac will not boot up, the gray screen with spinning wheel. I tried to start by holding cmd + alt + P, but nothing, I tried to hold capital but after loading a gray bar remains gray screen with apple logo and nothing wheel. I DO .... Is there a way to enter the administrator password? Possible that this setting is like a self-destruct button? Thanks to anyone who can help me .... I forgot that I have a MacBookPro 2009 and the OS is Maverick ....

Sorry for the bad English i have used an online service of translation, i write from Italy.

Thanks

I have tried with cmd+R and this opened Utility OS X panel where are some option: Use time machine for old backup, Install new osx , utility disk, online service.

Is also possible to use the terminal, but i don't know what to do........

• 8 months later...

If you are an expert then have you ever tried a bootable CD/DVD to boot a non booting Mac. Moreover, if few options like Use Time Machine and Install New OS X etc.(mentioned above in post) then make a successful copy of entire Mac and install new OS X again. Hope it will help you.